Menper Dirstributors Rabano Yodado 8 Oz - Great for Thyroid - Contains Potassium Iodine

BY MENPER DIRSTRIBUTORS

Rabano Yodado 8 Oz Dietary supplement that stimulates the energy levels and prevents the low calcium. It is also an antibacterial and antiviral, helps to treat the bronchial states and cleans the lymphatic system by detoxing body and skin.Stimulates... see more...

• Mostly my thriod goes down and my energy level goes vy low. Will ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe for those having thyroid issues?1 Answers
  • For those you already tried it and reviewed it, how could you rec...1 Answers
I love this! I use it every single day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Fozi A.
Hope this product proves to be good for me. ☺ I will surely try it because my thyroid level is mostly always low.
Tahany B.
Is it safe for those having thyroid issues?
Tahany B.
For those you already tried it and reviewed it, how could you recommend it while giving it only 2 stars!
Fozi A.
Mostly my thriod goes down and my energy level goes vy low. Will this medicine will keep my thyroid level controlled?