BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick.
24/7.
SPA
LOTUS GLOW.
Antiperspirant Deodorant by MENNEN. see more...

Paola s.
Medley, FL
Agradable fragancia. Economico y durabilidad, te mantiene seca y perfumada por horas y se encuentra en todos los lugares
Gina P.
I love the smell of this, and it doesn't irritate my underarms. I've been using it for about six months now. Even though it is an antiperspirant, it doesn't stop me from sweating completely. It does keep me fresh all day though. It's affordable, and overall I'm satisfied with it. I've repurchased about twice, I believe.
ana karen c.
Cintalapa Chiapas mexico
La verdad me gusto mucho su aroma y la textura de la barra cuando la uso me controla el sudor además q te deja un olor agradable lo malo q en mi caso Mancha mi ropa
Bethany B.
South St Paul, MN
I have been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember. It smells great, but the smell isn't over powering. It's great to wear this mixed with a different fragrance.
Katherine V.
I can not use scented deodorants so not like me , hurt me , but my mom if you use it and doing great, if your ph is not as strong , is the one for you
Hanna K.
Annandale, VA
No residue and the scent isn't overpowering, also does its job of keeping the pits fresh
Magda V.
miami, FL
This deodorant is incredible of you helps regulate odor and lasts more than 24 hours in your skin also scammers UN Pleasant Smell Helps eliminate stains on the armpits
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
I prefer the stick deodorant to the liquid because the liquid tends to give me a rash. I like how this smells and how inexpensive it is.
Emily L.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
This is a very popular deodorant I see a lot of people using, I think it's really nice and gets the job done and also smells nice
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
Wow this deodorant is amazing, it keeps me smelling fresh all day long. It can be so hot but I still smell fresh which is cry important to me. Love it!!!