BY MENDOTA #20 in Dog Accessories

MNA1116: Features: -Dog collar-Brushed nickel hardware buckle and D ring for the new twist series leads-Oil tanned leather patch with stamped Alta Qualitas logo. Options: -Available in 12" and 14" sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Sand-Made of waterproof, colorfast, durable multi-filament polypropylene webbing-Infinitely adjustable, colorfast, and soft with durable thickness for strength. Dimensions: -12" dimensions: 16.5" H x 0.56" W x 0.25" D-14" dimensions: 18.5" H x 0.56" W x 0.25" D. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bowie, MD
This is a Good quality collar. It is not easily destroyed by a very active pup who wrestles often at the dog park and with her sibling. This collar was able to grow with her. The quality of the collar is great for the price point.
Megan I.
Megan I.
West chazy
Very high quality collar, my dog loves to destroy collars when he gets bored he hasn't been able to destroy this one get. It met my expectations for sure! I would buy it again because of lasting so long!
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
I love this! I have a put and she likes to chew her collars up but for some reason this one still alive so it deserves 5 stars
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Simple dog collar and cheap in price. Of you are looking for something to have while your dog grows or something plain.
alyshia B.
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
We got one for our puppy she loves to chew and she chewed up her other collar but this one she doesn't touch
Madison V.
Madison V.
This is such a pretty collar. The vibrant green braided base is perfectly accented by the gold latch.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
This collar is made well. My dog usually beats up her collars and this one she's had for awhile
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Am not a leash dog person but when i use leash on my dog i use the full body one i feel like i might accidentally choke him with this leash lol
Saint Louis, MO
I love how clean it looks, my dog would look so good in that.. I want one right now because his collar is old and beat up.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Oshawa, Ontario
I love the mix of green and gold. I also love the braided feature on the collar.
Saint Louis, MO
Do they have this in a smaller size?
Hazel S.
Hazel S.
Do they have any for cats ? This is super cute !
Kelse L.
Kelse L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does this come in a size that would fit a Great Dane?