BY MENDOTA #79 in Dog Accessories

MNA1002: Features: -Dog walker-Designed for exercise, walking, show and agility-Easily adjustable for dog's with 12" 18"-Soft, polypropylene neck band-All brass hardware-Oil tanned leather splices-Easily removed and put on at the line. Options: -Available in 4' and 6' sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Black-Made of waterproof, colorfast, durable multi-filament polypropylene solid core roping. Dimensions: -4' dimensions: 48" H x 0.38" W x 0.38" D-6' dimensions: 72" H x 0.38" W x 0.38" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dallas L.
This really is a wonderful leash. Its round and not flat so if you do have a puller, it won't hurt your hands as much. It's also like a slip lead in that your dogs head won't slide out if they try to back out of it. It has an opening that can be used to hold the dog close to you if you need it. It's more expensive then your regular leashes but this is not a regular leash. It's worth it.
Rachel L.
Elwood, IN
Love these leashes! These are great, dogs cannot slip out of them, and for pullers, you can double wrap it. They are super sturdy, long lasting. If you need to you can throw it in the washer to clean.
Allie R.
burnet, TX
Bought this and the pulling stopped, for the most part. I have 2 pitbulls and they both pull excessively, but after i bought this it was pretty great tbh. Still got a lot kf work to do but at least the pulling isnt as bad
LaShara D.
When I first got my puppy it was hard to find a collar that didn't bother her or that she didn't really like bit when I received this as a gift it was perfect it's lightweight and it's so thin that she never noticed it around her neck.
Alyssa A.
These are great leashes. I like to walk my dog off-leash and often don't have a collar on, this is really great to put a quick leash on when you need to.
Amanda L.
I have a pitbull and God does she pull. I have tried everything and nothing compares to this right here !!
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this product for my pet. Would recommend to anyone. Definitely a staple in my collection
Holly H.
Allendale, MI
absolutely love!! recommend to anyone. so worth money and quality is great
Nice lead. Easy to handle. Quick ease of on off switch to control distance of dog. Lots of lead line. Will be my first choice in leads. Great price at PetSmart. My pup and I love using this brand and product, definitely will buy again!
Federica C.
Montevideo
I really recommend this product!, i have 3 pets and this type of products helps me so much with them. You can buy it in any pet shop or maybe online. So do not think it twice and go now and buy it!!!!
Allison C.
Is this like a dog walking harness?
Jackeline P.
What is this used for ?,??
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this go just around the neck or around the torso as well?
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
I have a very strong pitt bull who pulls often will this help with that and where can you get it?
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Our dogs try to pull some, are these secure enough to keep them in?