Menchie's

by Menchie's

How much do you love it? Menchie's
Who loves Menchies? Menchie's
What your favourite frozen yoghurt place?
Start your review of Menchie's !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think Menchies has great Frozen yogurt, I think they could have more flavors or variety more often, they could also use more topping I'm sure that sounds crazy but I've seen better.in reviews
...years ago, but I recently went to Menchie's cause I really wanted some ice cream, but didn't want to over do it with all the calories.in reviews
There are a ton of toppings to choose from, including fresh fruit and fun little "poppers," as well as several types of sauces (I favor the peanut butter sauce myself).in reviews
They almost always have a great selection of flavors, there are constantly new flavors, and there are tons of toppings.in reviews
...of topping you get to put on is way more than i have seen at any other frozen yogurt place.in reviews
Jessica B.
Lansing, MI
Menchie's  uploaded by Jessica B.
Love love love Menchies! Highly recommend searching one near you! Follow their social media platforms as they share deals and discounts! Where I live on Monday's (it used to be Wednesday's) they have a $6 fill up, which means that you pay $6 for filling up your cup as much as you can/want. This may vary per location, as do other deals/promotions do. Overall, love the variety here and the dairy free options!
Cassie H.
They have the best frozen yogurt ever. They never have the same flavors they're always changing them. There's always something for everyone. I ,also, love all their mix-ins.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
Great sweet treat on occasion - seems to be quite a few yogurt shops to pick from and nothing makes this one any different. Gets too expensive for a dish of yogurt - have to watch yourself !! Who likes to pay $10 for a couple of treats?
Jon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Menchie's used to be my favorite until i discovered yogurtland and a few other fro-yo spots. menchie's is a lot more expensive than y-land and the quality just isn't as good.
T G.
This place is ssoooooo good! Before I went here, I had no idea that frozen yogurt could taste as good or better than ice cream! The employees are always happy and helpful, too! I'm always impressed with the flavor choices and usually have trouble picking just one. Sometimes I end up mixing them and regret my decision 😅. My favorite flavors are the cake related ones. They don't even need toppings! The waffle cones here are delicious and not stale like some other frozen dessert establishments. There's also a huge topping selection that doesn't seem to always fit the flavors of frozen yogurt available. Like, I know I just got bundt cake frozen yogurt, but I also really want gummy bears and strawberry juicy balls for toppings. This is my own personal failure, though, not Menchie's. Pick up a frequent customer card, and get fat with me! 😻🍨🍧🍦
Makenzie S.
Tacoma, WA
Menchie's  uploaded by Makenzie S.
Menchies is my favorite frozen yogurt spot for anytime of day. I have been there a countless amount of times and always have a good experience. Menchies has a wide variety of flavors and add in options to really cater to you. I really reccomend this as a date spot you can really learn alot about a person by what they put in their yougut.
Roxanne M.
El Monte , CA
My go to spot for frozen yogurt :) they have everything I need honestly. Popping boba is a must
Beatriz  M.
Duluth, GA
I’m really in love with the froyo, menchies is the best place to go and eat a good Froyo, I love it because change the flavor frequently so I can try another flavors!!
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Menchie’s is a favorite when it comes to frozen yogurt. They have all of the yummy toppings and it tastes really creamy.
Angela J.
There are plenty of frozen yogurt options available out there and this is a great option. I learned that I liked the company even more after watching their involvement on undercover boss. They offer free samples so that you can make sure you choose the right flavor, there are plenty of options to choose from. Also, there are a variety of toppings from fresh fruit to chocolates and candies. They also do have a rewards program, essentially for every $50 you spend you get a free yogurt up to $5 in value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noya Z.