- "I think Menchies has great Frozen yogurt, I think they could have more flavors or variety more often, they could also use more topping I'm sure that sounds crazy but I've seen better." in 70 reviews
- "Ok so I have only tried one other froyo place and it was like 2 years ago, but I recently went to Menchie's cause I really wanted some ice cream, but didn't want to over do it with all the calories." in 19 reviews
- "There are a ton of toppings to choose from, including fresh fruit and fun little "poppers," as well as several types of sauces (I favor the peanut butter sauce myself)." in 9 reviews
- "I love going gin and being able to try the new flavours for free and the range of topping you get to put on is way more than i have seen at any other frozen yogurt place." in 7 reviews
- "I live in an area where there's not much to do, and no local froyo places, so menchies is a decent place to hangout with friends." in 7 reviews
Menchies is awesome! My boyfriend and i have made the tradition of making a stop by menchies after every movie date . The price is around $.54 per oz plus tax so it is affordable compared to other Ice cream shops. The flavors constantly change while still serving the favorite classics. The candy/topping options are plentiful and tasty. My local store is always clean and the staff is friendly.
Menchie's has quickly become our weekend pick-me-up and main source of sweetness. A weekly treat from there is great because with so many options and combinations, you can try something new all the time and never get bored. I really like the ingredient profiles and the healthier selections because when I get a major s'mores craving, I can make an inspired cup with far less calories and sugar. The franchise is great because they're in so many cities so you always know you have something you can count on while traveling.
this place is such a cute and great spot to go with family. you go in and all you see is all these different toppings from your nuts variety, fruits, sweets and sours. to pair it with all the different flavors. i love that they always change. one week they can have coconut, and the next week or month they could have cake batter. you can serve as much as you want, mix and match and just a enjoy a nice full cup of sweet cravings. you can sit outside or inside which in decorated really cute. very anime. good place for kids to explore their taste buds
I love menchies! I love most of the flavors and i love that they have new flavors sometimes and on mondays you can fill the cup all the way for 6 dls they have coupons and all that kinds of stuff!
I love their frozen yogurt and the options you have for additional toppings quality is great I like the ice cream cones with the chocolate and sprinkles on it my favorite place to go anytime of the year
I love frozen yogurt and menchies is the best around my area! They have many flavors to choose along with many delicious toppings! I do think they they should have a pricing list just so you can get an idea of what your spending.
They always have good flavors. I love that the frozen yogurt isn’t watery (unless it has to be like fruit flavored ones) they have a pretty decent amount of toppings
One of our favorite places to go for desert as a family. Great selection, something for everybody in our family. Awesome selection of both yogurts and toppings. Always exceptionally clean. Can get a little pricey if your not careful and employees can be a bit rude but overall we like it.
I LOVE frozen yogurt. Whenever I'm craving some I head over to Menchies, its amazing. They have huge variety and mixes of different flavors and toppings. Its not expensive but can be depending on how you get. I DEFINITELY recommend this place for sure.
It's absolutely delicious but way overpriced. Their flavors are good but I usually go with something simple like vanilla and cover it in fruit but they have plenty of non-healthy toppings and sauces. They charge by weight so a cup with fruit normally runs me around $9.
Q & A
Is it expensive?
How would you rate Menchie's quality and taste of frozen yogurt over other franchises?
Do they just have all the usual toppings, or are there are that are unique?
What is your favorite froyo paired with which toppings?
What's your favorite topping?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos