Men+Care Cool Silver Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Samantha W.

BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology strengthens skin against irritation

• 100% alcohol-free formula

When you lead a busy life, sweat and odor is inevitable. But working hard doesn’t have to mean sweating a lot. Try a powerful men’s spray antiperspirant like Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It combats sweat for 48 hours.

This Dove Men+Care dry spray antiperspirant for men protects your skin too, with ¼ moisturizer technology to strengthen skin against irritation. Dove Men+Care Cool Silver Dry Spray Antiperspirant is clinically proven to be tough on sweat, not on skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Silver Chloride, Green 3 (CI 42053), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a woman but I find it I like this type of deodorant better than the feminine deodorant. It seems like with the ladies deodorant the companies are trying to make it smell good but it doesn’t actually keep you from smelling. The men’s deodorant smells great and it holes under our motor way better than the ladies Brianna. I think these dry spray deodorant, the new ones that they’ve come out with, are pretty up there in price. I do understand that they’re very good but I mean it’s dove and you really don’t get a lot in the can. But I’ll still continue to purchase because they are very good and they’re better than my other brands.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Was really impressed by this product, I usually use old spice Amber antiperspirant, which sometimes irritates my skin. I figured this would likely do the same, but so far I’ve been using it for about two weeks and it’s working really well with no irritation. I would definitely recommend this spray.
Veda G.
Cleveland , OH
This review is brought to you by a 12 year old boy my son. He loves this product I got it for free in another box. He loves the smell and ability to spray on quite frequently too. It’s a go for me as long as it keeps him feeling and smelling fresh 😁❤️
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I gave this to my boyfriend when I received my dove men’s box box and he absolutely loved this. He said it worked great and smelled good it ended up replacing his degree men’s 48 hr deodorant he swore by. He said it didn’t feel wet when applied it was a powder finish. It lasted all day even on the 100 degree days. He’s obsessed with this deff recommend for men or even women because sometimes I use it too!
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
My husband try this product and really like it. He was not familiar with this type of antiperspirant before and thought this it is nice to add this to his morning routine. He also smell really nice when use this.
Darrell M.
Amazing product that keeps me dry all day! The scent is really good but sometimes i did notice my body getting use to this formula. You can’t go wrong with dove they have awesome products. Try it out!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
My husband absolutely loves this product. He will do twice a day workouts and just generally sweats a lot and if he was impressed by this, Color Me impressed. We have already repurchased this product.
Arianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product in a voxbox for testing purposes and I used it for myself instead of giving it to my husband lol. the scent is obviously aimed for men and it’s pretty overpowering but if you don’t mind smelling like cologne all day, this deodorant does work very well.
Pasha P.
I used this a lot before . Until I noticed it's leaving stains on my cloths . It's hard to wash off and i stopped using it m it also leaves this sticky feel if you are using it in hot weather . Which it's hot here like 80 percent. So not for me . I did enjoy the smell though
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the deodorant I buy my fiance. He was iffy at first because he was so used to using only gel deodorants but ended up really liking this one. It has a very clean/fresh scent that isn't too overpowering. The deodorant also lasts awhile too.

Kohl's