menards.com uploaded by Beth B.

BY MENARDS #10 in Online Retailers

Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
Menards always has what I’m looking for. I love shopping and getting ideas for my next projects. Their prices are always lower than Lowe’s and Home Depot and if they’re not they will price match. I can literally get just about anything at Menards and that’s why I love it. They are increasing the size of their hobby area which makes me a happy woman!
Clayton H.
Menard’s is my preferred hardware and home improvement store. When I need to build something it’s the first place I go. The products are great quality, I have put up multiple shelves that I’ve purchase from Menard’s and I can even grab groceries while I’m there. It’s definitely a one stop shop that I’d recommend taking a look at!
Chaney B.
Royalton
I am remodeling my home right now and currently have a BIG card through Menards. It was one of the best decisions I have made. Everyone helped me if they could. I found every product I needed in a good supply too, like mulch for example. The app for your phone is very easy to view as well!
Diana H.
Frazee , MN
Great guest service, they have so many departments for every thing and always has low prices. They always seem to want to help and know exactly what you need. Highly recommend if you live in the area where these stores are located. I believe they are only in Midwest locations.
Sarah D.
This store is great! They have anything you need for building, renovating, or just keeping up with day to day projects in the home. I love how varied the store is. You can even buy food! Only complaint is that there is never a worker to help when I need them.
Beth B.
Schererville
My dad just finished building a deck and used all tools from Menards. They were having their 11%rebate which helped him out tremendously. I’m so glad they were able to do that. Also the customer service was great. We went to the same guy each time and he walked us right to what we needed and was so incredibly helpful. Go to Menards for your home improvement needs. Save BIG money!!!
Cortney S.
Sterling
I love Menards! Online is convenient when you only need a few things. Quite affordable! No improvement needed. Only complaint is that I usually have to go from end to end and it's a lot of walking. I do recommend shopping there!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Menards not only is a great store but their website is easy to navigate. They literally sell anything you can think of in the store . From clothes to food items to house cleaners and furniture! I’d highly recommend for their great prices too!
Jessica J.
We just bought a house that needs a lot of work. Gray low prices. Open late in my area. Easy to navigate the store. Have almost everything we need for fixing our house. Employees are great help. Gave us recommendations for people to call if we needed to hire someone for a specific job. Bought a washer and dryer from them. They delivered and took away the old ones no problem there was a fee but was cheaper then other places.
trisha w.
Annawan
They have all of our home repair needs and more food,storage,cleaning supplies They have knowledge associates I shop there about once a month depending what is needed I will continue shopping there It nice