BY MENAJI SKINCARE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Power Hydrator. Aftershave with Hyaluronic Acid. Soothing Light All-Day Moisturizer. Promotes Healthy Skin. Minimizes Fine Lines & Wrinkles A light weight aftershave moisturizer that power hydrates using both natural anti-oxidant botanicals and skin nutrients such as chamomile, vitamin E, grapefruit peel and green tea, with soothing organic aloe vera to soften and brighten dull skin.  This naturally formulated aftershave with hyaluronic acid increases your skin s moisture level to keep it healthy and hydrated. No animal testing. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this mask? I'm a big fan of facial...1 Answers
Review (1)
Aville 2.
The first time got this facial mask was from a subscription box. I was a little hesitant to use it at first but I did, and it has replaced my old mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I also have fewer breakouts, I'd defiantly recommend giving it a try.
Julia M.
Would anyone recommend this mask? I'm a big fan of facial masks, and am curious if this is any good.

back