Menage A Trois Sequin California 2011 Delicately Bubbled Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml

BY MENAGE A TROIS

Sequin california 2011 delicately bubbled pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

Melissa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Here's a brand of wine where for some reason I feel like if you're in a pinch, it'll do. This wine has been around for years and can be found rather easily. Must I mention I stumbled upon in it college? Hey, sometimes a bottle of wine under $10 hits the spot.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really like bubbles in my wine, but I don't like sweet wines at all and they tend to be the ones that have bubbles. I was so excited to try this and I was very happy with it! Great option for a fish meal or just cheese and crackers
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is a good choice for Pinot Grigio! Menage A Sequin California 2011 Delicately Bubbled Pinot Grigio Wine is a Perfect Choice for the guest that is not a good drinker. Soft, the grape is all you expected for a sweet Pinot Grigio. Highly recommend for a good host.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
I feel like I keep giving wine the same star review but it just comes down to the price and taste. I have had very nice tasting wines but they just are too pricey for us at the moment and the affordable ones are not as tasty. Price is okay for this item. Might not re-purchase as often.
Darlon C.
Lincoln, NE
I put 3 stars on this because I've tried the moscato and the rose, and the moscato is great, for my taste. Very affordable, it's not that delicious but is good, but overall I'm satisfied.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tasted this at an event and enjoyed it so that I inquired about it. The hostess let me know that it was moderately priced and in comparison to similar wines in its price point the quality exceeded the pack. I have yet to purchase my own bottle but I do recall this wine and will put it on my grocery list for this week.
Julie F.
Joplin, MO
Perfect light wine that my family pairs with Thanksgiving dinner actually! It's the right amount of sweet and goes great with dinner. Pretty bottle. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a light and refreshing wine!
Michela C.
I'm not a big fan of these kinds of wine- they are too sweet and it is obvious that they are a cheaper brand. The price point is nice, but I do not seek out this brand if I have a choice. I will drink it if it is available but I probably won't buy it if I have a choice.
Katie T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very affordable wine available in most grocery stores. I typically get about 4-5 small glasses per bottle, although I end to pour small glasses. Great flavor and easy to drink. I am a repeat customer.
Maia T.
Menage A trois delivers a quality wine while still being easy on your wallet. This makes a good gift for a party of great to sip at home for yourself. Can't go wrong here.