Add a Photo

By MENAGE A TROIS
#37 in Wine
Discover the dark side of Menage a Trois with Midnight, a luxurious dark red blend sure to satisfy your deepest desires. Voluptuous black cherry and berry flavors with hints of mocha and exotic spice play across your lips, urging you to turn out the lights and savor the pleasures of the dark.
Photo (1)
Quynh P.
Quynh P.
Minneapolis, MN

Menage A Trois makes amazing wine for how inexpensive they are! This Midnight red blend is one of my favorites of theirs. Very bold and a bit on the "dryer" side but still very easy to drink for most people. This is definitely my go to red blend wine in its price range. It is available at pretty much any liquor store so it is very easy to find.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.

Nearly opaque bright medium dark color. Bright, citrusy, fruity aromas and flavors of honeyed cherries, raspberry jam on toast, and vanilla toffee with a soft, crisp, dry-yet-fruity medium-full body and a peppery, interesting, breezy baking spices and pencil shavings finish with fine tannins and moderate oak. A nice fruity, carefree cabernet.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

I first bought MenageATrois at Sams Club and I didn't stop after that. This is my favorite red wine to just grab for a night in. I'm not sure what I like about it so much but it truly is silky and delicious. It doesn't have that extreme body that a lot of red wines have. When this is on sale for around 7 a bottle I jump at the opportunity.
Deanne K.
Deanne K.

This is a family favorite of ours. A good go-to for gifts and gatherings. Everyone with whom we have shared this wine has enjoyed it. It's a good value, more on our expensive end, but we don't go for the really expensive stuff. We think this is just as good anyway! It's not prohibitively expensive for us either. Great wine!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Fort Worth, TX

This brand is hands down one of my favorite and this red wine blend is probably hands down my favorite of the collection. I get mine from Kroger as they seem to have the best deal and the wine it self is so smooth and so easy to just sip on. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Eleanor W.
Eleanor W.
Mansfield, OH

While it isn't on par with some wines on the same shelf, Midnight is a wonderful, silky, dark red blend and it's a crowd-pleaser for sure. Kroger and Target tend to offer this on sale frequently. I wouldn't pay more than $12-$13 for a bottle, but I'll happily pick when up when it's on sale.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

Katy Perry definitely had the right idea to put this brand in a song! This wine is flawless; it's bold, delicious, and not too dry! It's exactly what you're looking for on a Friday night--I'd recommend this to my friends if they're wanting something affordable and with high quality.
Angi W.
Angi W.

I've had this one a few times. It's pretty good but not on my list of favorites. It is a little too sweet for me and lacks some of the depth o have grown to enjoy on a robust red. I have, however, totally picked it at a restaurant when I didn't see anything else interesting.
Sara A.
Sara A.

I'm not a huge fan of red wines but I really enjoyed this brand! Good flavor and not too overpowering. Plus for the price you really can't go wrong. I would definitely recommend this product to others who were looking for a cheap but tasty wine for any occasion.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV

Yummy! I used this to make sangria or just to sip on. It is delicious, bold, with dynamic flavor. And I don't even care for red wine. Even better was the price. Very affordable for something so unique. I have bought multiple times and always get asked about it.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Columbus, Ohio

I love red wines and am looking for a cheaper option. What's the price range on this?
Kristin L.
Kristin L.

How does this wine compare to the Ménage a Trois Silk?

Join Now