Menage a Trois Midnight California Dark Red Wine Blend 750mL Bottle uploaded by Viktoriya V.

BY MENAGE A TROIS #44 in Wine

Discover the dark side of Menage a Trois with Midnight, a luxurious dark red blend sure to satisfy your deepest desires. Voluptuous black cherry and berry flavors with hints of mocha and exotic spice play across your lips, urging you to turn out the lights and savor the pleasures of the dark. see more...

• I love red wines and am looking for a cheaper option. What's the ...2 Answers
  • How does this wine compare to the Ménage a Trois Silk?1 Answers
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love ménage trois wine! First purchased at a local liquor store for 14.99 and recent purchased at Sams club for 12.99 after that! I like ménage trois, it’s a great red that isn’t too tarte. It pairs well with any dessert or tastes great by itself! I would definitely give it a try if you’re looking for reasonably priced wine that won’t leave you feeling awful in the morning
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love red wine and am always willing to try new brands and bottles. I love the taste of this wine as I like the drier ones. It’s super affordable and I always purchase it as a gift during special occasions.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a huge fan of red wine - have a glass probably 3-4 nights a week - and was very impressed with this one. Though I prefer a cabernet or shiraz, this is very delicious and well-rounded, especially considering the price. It's also a very good cross between sweet and dry, so it's a great choice for dinner parties or special occasions where the goal is to appease a larger crowd.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
One of my favorite wines. Good variety of wines to choose from. Almost always on sale at the store and even when not the price is only about 11.99. Nice flavor and so smooth. The packaging is also very nice and appealing
Kayla M.
This is one of our go to wines. It’s smooth and a great price for the product. If you are ever looking for a great wine that’s reasonably priced I would recommend this and apothic red!
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
My favorite Megage a trois wine of all times! I am such a red blend girl that it really hits the spot! Just the perfect blend of tart, sweet and bitter! Highly recommend it to all my friends and it is always on sale at the grocery store. It is a must try product!!
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
My husband brought this wine home and I was a little sceptical, love the brand but have not liked other dark red wines, this wine was amazing. Love it, it was smooth and had a great flavor. Will definitely buy again.
jodilynnthomas T.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely dark. Liked that about it. This blend was pretty smooth. It did darken my teeth and mouth which I did not like, but I know that is just part of drinking dark wines.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Love Midnight by ménage tois, it is so rich and velvety and doesn’t leave a strong bitter after taste for a red wine. Their blends are great for any red wine palette to enjoy
Danielle D.
Chicago
I am not a red wine drinker but this red blend makes me think I could be! It is so smooth & a tad fruity! There are many red blend options out there but this one is a favorite! Economic too.
Kristen W.
Columbus, Ohio
I love red wines and am looking for a cheaper option. What's the price range on this?
Kristin L.
How does this wine compare to the Ménage a Trois Silk?