Menage a Trois Midnight California Dark Red Wine Blend 750mL Bottle uploaded by Genesee M.Menage a Trois Midnight California Dark Red Wine Blend 750mL Bottle uploaded by Viktoriya V.

BY MENAGE A TROIS #53 in Wine

Discover the dark side of Menage a Trois with Midnight, a luxurious dark red blend sure to satisfy your deepest desires. Voluptuous black cherry and berry flavors with hints of mocha and exotic spice play across your lips, urging you to turn out the lights and savor the pleasures of the dark. see more...

• I love red wines and am looking for a cheaper option. Wha...2 Answers
  • How does this wine compare to the Ménage a Trois Silk?1 Answers
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend. First sip was great but after that it wasn’t the greatest. It left a sour taste in my mouth, literally. For the price it was a let down. I wouldn’t buy again. Menage a Trois Midnight California Dark Red Wine Blend 750mL Bottle
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a huge fan of red wine - have a glass probably 3-4 nights a week - and was very impressed with this one. Though I prefer a cabernet or shiraz, this is very delicious and well-rounded, especially considering the price. It's also a very good cross between sweet and dry, so it's a great choice for dinner parties or special occasions where the goal is to appease a larger crowd.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I love ménage trois wine! First purchased at a local liquor store for 14.99 and recent purchased at Sams club for 12.99 after that! I like ménage trois, it’s a great red that isn’t too tarte. It pairs well with any dessert or tastes great by itself! I would definitely give it a try if you’re looking for reasonably priced wine that won’t leave you feeling awful in the morning
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love red wine and am always willing to try new brands and bottles. I love the taste of this wine as I like the drier ones. It’s super affordable and I always purchase it as a gift during special occasions.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
One of my favorite wines. Good variety of wines to choose from. Almost always on sale at the store and even when not the price is only about 11.99. Nice flavor and so smooth. The packaging is also very nice and appealing
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Love Midnight by ménage tois, it is so rich and velvety and doesn’t leave a strong bitter after taste for a red wine. Their blends are great for any red wine palette to enjoy
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I first bought MenageATrois at Sams Club and I didn't stop after that. This is my favorite red wine to just grab for a night in. I'm not sure what I like about it so much but it truly is silky and delicious. It doesn't have that extreme body that a lot of red wines have. When this is on sale for around 7 a bottle I jump at the opportunity.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This brand is hands down one of my favorite and this red wine blend is probably hands down my favorite of the collection. I get mine from Kroger as they seem to have the best deal and the wine it self is so smooth and so easy to just sip on. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this for my boyfriend for NYE and he loved it! He's just been getting into red wines and this one was available in my local grocery store for a good price. I read the rating as a 92 or 94 (can't remember) and it was only $16! He said it was very smooth and liked the blend aspect fo it.
Angi W.
I've had this one a few times. It's pretty good but not on my list of favorites. It is a little too sweet for me and lacks some of the depth o have grown to enjoy on a robust red. I have, however, totally picked it at a restaurant when I didn't see anything else interesting.
Kristen W.
Columbus, OH
I love red wines and am looking for a cheaper option. What's the price range on this?
Kristin L.
How does this wine compare to the Ménage a Trois Silk?