Menage A Trois Menage a Trois California 2010 Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kataryna R.

BY MENAGE A TROIS

Menage a trois california 2010 moscato wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Taste amazing♡ & I adore the name lol. It's so funny asking your guest, " Would you like some Menage Trois" LOL! Some get caught of guard and very few already know it's just a wine. I like that it comes in many other different taste too. Perfect for the holidays or relaxation.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Happy Hour Expert
Good wine and I love a good moscato! Not all the time but it is really good! My favorite is D’asti but this is a great alternative. If I’m looking for a cheaper dessert wine this is my go to! I would buy it again.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I like moscato and this one is great. Yes it is sweet but I think moscatos are so it is ok. The bottle is always gone when we bring this to parties. It is inexpensive and I recommend to others.
Vine C.
This wine was nothing special for me. I'm a big Moscato fan when it comes to wine and this one didn't really suit my tastebuds well. It wasn't overly sweet which is nice but it definitely lacked some flavor to me. The one good thing about this wine is that it is cheap. Even that aspect isn't enough for me to repurchase though. There are plenty of cheap wines that still taste great.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is super good. I'm a big Moscato fan, and I think this brand has definitely succeeded in doing it right. It has a great taste and the perfect amount of sweetness for me. My friends think it's a little too sweet, but I really like it! The price isn't too bad either, so this wine is definitely worth it.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I was recently gifted a bottle of Moscato Ménage A Trios at a naught Santa party. It was a brand I had not tried before but now that I have I am hooked on it's crisp sweet fruity flavors! Perfect wine to give as a gift or for any Moscato lover who wants to try something new!!
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Happy Hour Expert
This M-A-T Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers like me. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at my local grocery store for around $10 or $12 per bottle. Definitely recommend if you're looking for something sweet!
Misty S.
Happy Hour Expert
Sooooooooooooo good! I can't speak about this one enough! It's sweet and crisp and pairs well with most things that I eat :) I didn't expect much when I tried it but after that first sip I was hooked! I love this wine! It is my go to for a sweeter white wine!
androlux ..
It has a bright sweetness to it that makes this wine perfect for poultry and white meat dishes, and also compliments fruit, cheese, and nut platters. Not as smooth as a traditional moscato, and definitely sweeter. It has some floral notes to it. Decent for the price (:
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I love moscato!!!
I liked this, very good. Reminds me of Barefoot moscato.
Sweet but not too sweet!
You can't go wrong with a moscato!
I had never tried Ménage A Trois before and they didn't have my normal moscato I buy so I grabbed this.
My sister and I love to drink wine 🍷
Very tasty!
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Happy Hour Expert
Does this taste good or is it ok? I was thinking of trying this out