Menage A Trois Menage a Trois California 2010 Moscato Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kataryna R.

BY MENAGE A TROIS

Menage a trois california 2010 moscato wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
Hamilton NJ
Always have a bottle on my dinner table in the summer! Delicious plus the pretty bottle looks great! I’m glad to grab something off her than the typical table wines and always pleasantly surprised by the quality
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Taste amazing♡ & I adore the name lol. It's so funny asking your guest, " Would you like some Menage Trois" LOL! Some get caught of guard and very few already know it's just a wine. I like that it comes in many other different taste too. Perfect for the holidays or relaxation.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good wine and I love a good moscato! Not all the time but it is really good! My favorite is D’asti but this is a great alternative. If I’m looking for a cheaper dessert wine this is my go to! I would buy it again.
Vine C.
This wine was nothing special for me. I'm a big Moscato fan when it comes to wine and this one didn't really suit my tastebuds well. It wasn't overly sweet which is nice but it definitely lacked some flavor to me. The one good thing about this wine is that it is cheap. Even that aspect isn't enough for me to repurchase though. There are plenty of cheap wines that still taste great.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is super good. I'm a big Moscato fan, and I think this brand has definitely succeeded in doing it right. It has a great taste and the perfect amount of sweetness for me. My friends think it's a little too sweet, but I really like it! The price isn't too bad either, so this wine is definitely worth it.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This M-A-T Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers like me. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at my local grocery store for around $10 or $12 per bottle. Definitely recommend if you're looking for something sweet!
androlux ..
It has a bright sweetness to it that makes this wine perfect for poultry and white meat dishes, and also compliments fruit, cheese, and nut platters. Not as smooth as a traditional moscato, and definitely sweeter. It has some floral notes to it. Decent for the price (:
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I love moscato!!!
I liked this, very good. Reminds me of Barefoot moscato.
Sweet but not too sweet!
You can't go wrong with a moscato!
I had never tried Ménage A Trois before and they didn't have my normal moscato I buy so I grabbed this.
My sister and I love to drink wine 🍷
Very tasty!
Devan W.
Madison, AL
This is a very nice Moscato. It's sweet and light. Menage A Troi is an affordable wine available at most grocery stores. I have bought it many times. It never disappoints, as it's always good. It is a good value and I recommend others give it a try if you like Moscato.
Carissa M.
A great Moscato! Definitely one of my favorites in the white wine department. Affordable, flavorful, and not an overpowering drink. I prefer this brand above all others! Definitely check this out if you're a sweet wine fan!
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this taste good or is it ok? I was thinking of trying this out