BY MENAGE A TROIS #88 in Wine

Folie a deux menage a trois red wine 750 ml see more...

Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the red wine that started it all for me. I never had enjoyed red wine before I tried this blend. Plus, it was/is incredibly affordable and accessible! It’s great for a dinner party, but my tastes have improved, so I won’t repurchase it just for myself.
Baselia D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great wine! Love the flavor and the smell. It’s very delicious for the price and it’s always my go to wine. Compared to others I enjoy this one the most. I usually buy it at target and I would recommend it to others
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine reminds me of a funny story of my trip to Paris years ago. But not appropriate for this review. But with a wine like this....what is?! I remembering the first time I had this I was on a dinner date with a very dear friend. I don't remember being wowed by it at the time but I haven't had it in years. I love red wine though and remember having it with dinner. I'd definitely give it another go.
Rachel D.
Absolutely love the Mengae A Trois wines! They really introduced me to Red blends which have become my new favorite go to wines. I really love the affordability of the wine and the quality of the flavor. I keep this on hand at all times and it pairs very well with most Italian dishes.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Average red wine. No real flavor profile other than some cherry and wood. I think this is a crowd pleaser wine but I would not go out of my way to purchase it for a special occasion. Not very expensive and the taste agrees with the assessment. Could improve the tenacity.
Ellen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this red wine. It's deep, it's rich, it's something else. I have gotten a bottle of this often and it never fails. It's not for someone who doesn't drink a lot of red. To me, it's an acquired taste and it doesn't take much. I think it's a great wine and I would recommend it.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
This is pretty smooth red wine that's reasonably priced enough to drink on a regular weeknight, especially if you can catch it on sale. I'm generally not overly crazy about a lot of reds, but this one was tasty enough that I bought two or three bottles in a row.
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has been a go-to everyday drinking red for me for quite some time now. It's a great wine for the price point and very smooth. Feel it goes with just about anything you'd make for dinner on a week night. Also would consider it a great "starter" red for new red wine drinkers.
Silvia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great wine!! It has a lot a flavor and can be paired with a lot of good food!! This wine is inexpensive but it still has a lot of flavor to it! It is also very easy to find. They sell this at Costco and safeway
Lindsey L.
Most people I know absolutely love this wine. I have been around quite a few people that have bought it, however it is a little too dry for me. I usually prefer white wine. The price isn't too bad though.