Menage a Trois Chardonnay 750 ml uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY MENAGE A TROIS

Menage a trois chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Menage a Trois Chardonnay 750 ml
  • "I just tried the red wine and i liked it so i'm looking forward to trying this one." in 1 review
Lauline G.
I've definitely have enjoyed this Chardonnay, safely and responsibly of course. I absolutely love the flavor of this wine; its extremely buttery especially for its affordable price. I definitely would buy this again for a solo evening or girls night or date night in!
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Currently enjoying this bad boy! It has a wonderful taste and I really enjoy it chilled. I am far from A wine connoisseur but I find this wine to have a bit of a fruity finish. For the price it's hard to beat!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
I initially got this one to use with a risotto recipe, but it turned out that the wine itself was excellent in and of itself. It's pretty low-price, which is why I got it to begin with, but that makes it that much more appealing if you want to grab a Chardonnay that is easy to find and tastes great. Definitely recommend.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
For the price, the taste is okay. It's a little bit dry and a little bit bitter. It's really affordable, so the taste isn't going to be amazing. However, there isn't a bad aftertaste, just bitter at the first taste. If you are looking for an affordable and somewhat tasty Chardonnay, than this is for you !
Haili R.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I am a Chardonnay girl. I love it the stuff. This one falls towards the bottom of my ideal glass of wine. To me the flavor notes are one dimensional making me not really want to have second glass. But I wouldn't turn the bottle away if someone offered it to me.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Delicious and reasonably priced! I love both this and Avant and would buy again. I hadn't tried it before, but it was a pleasant surprise. Doesn't break the bank either! Decent Chardonnay 👍🏼
Abi D.
Not the best Chardonnay out there, but also not terrible value for the price Menage a Trois usually retails at. Still has that chemical-y / forced fermentation taste of cheap wine, but doesn't offer the instant headache bottom-shelf stuff usually does.
Katelynn E.
i love this brand of wine! its so sophisticated without the price! i willl say though i think they do a lot better in the making of their reds then there white but im also not one for white wines.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Menage a Trois has way better red wine than white. The chardonnay is extremely bitter, but I wouldn't knock all of their other type selection wines. This one just isn't my favorite, despite it being a staple at every house party lol.
Arik Z.
Pretty good stuff. Visited the vineyard at Napa Valley and sampled a wide selection. The price is usually attractive & you can usually find it a most retailers. Cheese is always good to have around when trying this wine too, especially at parties, it's a crowd pleaser.