BY MENAGE A TROIS

• I love this wine! What have people been matching it with food wise?3 Answers
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love giving this wine as a gift simply due to the brand name. Always gives the recipient a little giggle. That being said, the brand name isn't just a gimmick. It's a nice blend of three wines which results in a delicious flavor. I highly recommend.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love a good rose wine and this does not disappoint! This is a great wine with a sweet taste that is not too sugary or overpowering. I love pairing this wine with a light spritzer and a great dessert!
Rebecca A.
San Antonio, TX
This is my all time favourite red wine are usually don't drink red wine unless I'm having dinner but this is the only brand of red wine that I will drink as a sipping wine. I love that smooth flavour
Patrice C.
Jamaica, NY
Perfect to keep chilled for those who don't want beer and aren't fans of white wine. A crisp rose that isn't overbearingly sweet and a great value for the quality...
Kayla Y.
Ludlow, MA
Ménage a Twala is a decent rose, but it could actually have more flavor. When I say flavor I mean that I don't get the floral hints or the fruitiness of it.
Kayla G.
Tastes good, but not the best. I'm also not a really a wine person so I am extremely picky with wines. Good for the price point.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Love this wine, especially in the rose variety. It's a funny, kind of awkward name. Definitely caused a few awkward moments
Zindzi R.
Plantation, FL
Not a big fan of Rose wines, but this one was very good. Had it for the first time in December. I say, try it!
Yilian S.
Hialeah, FL
Love it love it lovei lovet love it love it love it no mor words for this love it ūüėć love it love it is so good
Jennifer B.
Cary, NC
This is one of my go to wines. I always bring this to dinners parties and it's always a big hit.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
I love this wine! What have people been matching it with food wise?