BY MENAGE A TROIS

• I love this wine! What have people been matching it with food wise?3 Answers
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The distinct flavors are composed primarily of red berries and cherries, and are best when served well chilled.

This wine is very well rounded and easy drinking, excellent for picnics, cookouts, and other summer meals. I love it after a good meal but not a desert wine.
Stephanie B.
I love a good rose after a long week, and this is no exception. It's affordable and excellent! It's nice and sweet and has such a nice color to look at in a fancy wine glass. This isn't my absolute favorite rose, but it's definitely in my top few! I would definitely buy it again.
Natalie D.
This wine is definitely more affordable for college students looking to have wine with dinner or friends. I bought it from my local Kroger and actually saw it because of the display in the front of the isle. Overall, I loved the flavor would definitely consider buying this brand again!
Annie G.
Heard about this brand on a podcast i like to listen to. I tried it for the first time, and I'm not a big fan. I usually love Rose. I'm open to trying another type of wine from the brand. I'll review the next one too. I wouldn't recommend the Rose per say.
Olivia B.
Such a great wine! Not overly sweet like roses can be, but still very refreshing during the summer! It's very drinkable and definitely one of my go-to wines for girls nights :) would recommend and will buy again!
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love giving this wine as a gift simply due to the brand name. Always gives the recipient a little giggle. That being said, the brand name isn't just a gimmick. It's a nice blend of three wines which results in a delicious flavor. I highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Menage a Trout California Rose 🌹
Classy.... 🍷
I love cali Rose with a delicious dinner 😋🍴
You can go to your local wine store 🏪
My favorite store to purchase wine and a little more is at Bevmo... 👠
Highly recommended
Jess approved 💋
Karla B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Nice everyday rose. Very drinkable and not too sweet. This wine is perfect chilled or even over ice. Goes great with any meal I always have at least two bottles of this on hand. I get mine for about $7-$9 dollars at World Market but it can be found at most grocery and liquor storesm
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a good rose wine and this does not disappoint! This is a great wine with a sweet taste that is not too sugary or overpowering. I love pairing this wine with a light spritzer and a great dessert!
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You know it's a party when I whip out the ménage a trois rosé. It's light and bright and not overly sweet. It's definitely a crowd pleaser. I can polish off a whole bottle if I'm feeling adventurous.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine! What have people been matching it with food wise?