Menage a Trois California Red Wine uploaded by Stacy C.Menage a Trois California Red Wine uploaded by Jen P.Menage a Trois California Red Wine uploaded by Christie S.

BY MENAGE A TROIS #24 in Wine

• How does this taste ? Is it sweet or dry ?10 Answers
  • What did you pair this with?1 Answers
  • is this a decent wine? and decently priced? is it bitter?5 Answers
Menage a Trois California Red Wine
  • "It's the perfect compliment to red meat, and if that's not your thing, it pairs well with dark chocolate." in 7 reviews
  • "This wine is mild and a great price to buy in bulk and share with friends or at dinner parties" in 6 reviews
  • "This is between 7-9 dollars a bottle and is very smooth and easy to drink." in 5 reviews
  • "It is extremely drinkable on its own, sweet but not overpoweringly so, and it pairs nicely with many different foods as well." in 5 reviews
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Definitely one of my weekly go-to wines for my 12 bottle wine cellar. LOL It is extremely affordable and pairs well with almost anything you make. It's definitely worth the money for how smooth and delicious it is. It's great for ladies night! Any one who is a red wine drinker should try this wine!!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This is a very affordable option for a nice red blend wine. It pairs well with many different foods. It's very smooth and is a great value. It has become my go to for when I need to pickup a red wine quickly! I will continue to buy it. The packaging is also very nice and looks more high end.
Deepti R.
Deepti R.
Red blends are my favorite kind of reds and this one is no exception. The flavors are great and the wine is not too sweet. I've been buying this for years and I will never stop. It goes great with pretty much anything and wine nights in are always great when accompanied by this wine.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Hiram, GA
This wine is....AMAZING!!! It has a mild taste and goes great with red meats and dark chocolate. What makes it even better is that you can find it at a very reasonable price at most stores like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc. .... this is my go to wine if I have had a really hard day!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Howell , MI
My boyfriend and I buy Menage by the case. It is by far our favorite wine--the price point, the good-from-the-first-sip flavor...Menage a Trois Red WIne is solely responsible for introducing me to the wonderful world of wine. I can't stress how strongly I recommend this wine!!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Love this California Red when I'm in the mood for a red wine that's not too heavy or strong tasting. It's affordable . Not the cheapest on the shelf but not the most expensive obviously. It's not as sweet California Red's so I like it a lot. I would recommend to others.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
This is a tasty wine as all Californian wines, but still a good one. I like to have one of these glasses while eating cheese and ham!! The perfect combination. It is at a good price so next time just tries it. Wine is not my favorite drink but still I love to have it .
Dani L.
Dani L.
Strongsville , Oh
I am a huge fan of red blends, and I have to say this is one of my favorites. It is reasonably priced, at the grocery store and at restaurants, and still is a quality wine. I would definitely recommend this wine to a friend. Enjoy it with some pasta, pizza or steak!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Wonderful red blend. Very drinkable, even for those who are not big wine drinkers. Its a little sweeter than a Cabernet Sauvignon, but not too sweet. Its also a great value, I usually find it for between $9 - $12. Have bought this many time and highly recommend it.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Lafayette, IN
This is definitely my go to wine! It's one of my favorites! I love cooking with it, eating with it, and just sitting around enjoying it! It's definitely worth the money for how smooth and delicious this is. Any one who is a red wine drinker should try this wine!!!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Papillion, Ne
How much does this bottle usually run in your part of the country?
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Is this a "strong" full bodied wine? I like to be able to taste the flavors and accents and not be over whelmed by tanins and alcohol flavor.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Would this be a great wine for making Sangrias?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Happy Hour Expert
How does this taste ? Is it sweet or dry ?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
is this a decent wine? and decently priced? is it bitter?