Menage a Trois California Red Wine uploaded by Stacy C.Menage a Trois California Red Wine uploaded by Jen P.Menage a Trois California Red Wine uploaded by Christie S.

BY MENAGE A TROIS #30 in Wine

• How does this taste ? Is it sweet or dry ?10 Answers
  • What did you pair this with?1 Answers
  • is this a decent wine? and decently priced? is it bitter?5 Answers
Menage a Trois California Red Wine
  • "It's the perfect compliment to red meat, and if that's not your thing, it pairs well with dark chocolate." in 7 reviews
  • "This wine is mild and a great price to buy in bulk and share with friends or at dinner parties" in 6 reviews
  • "This is between 7-9 dollars a bottle and is very smooth and easy to drink." in 5 reviews
  • "It is extremely drinkable on its own, sweet but not overpoweringly so, and it pairs nicely with many different foods as well." in 5 reviews
Tiffany P.
LIKE! Not love, but it's certainly a staple item. I really enjoy fuller bolder reds however. This is a 3 star for me though. I recommend it if there's nothing else available. It's good, not great. I don't buy it...bought it once and that was it.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have purchased this brand many times. I especially loved Menage when I was first getting into wine. It is very smooth and not too bold. It's a great table wine and good as a stand alone without dinner. I now prefer a bit more complex flavors but this is still great when having friends over or if you don't want to spend $20 on a bottle.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is my go-to red wine. I just started drinking red wine this year, so I like that is a bit on the lighter side. It is very affordable and has a slight fruitiness to it. I will typically have it during the week with a chicken dish, but I could see it pairing well with most meals. It is a very good red wine for someone newer to the flavor.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I don't usually go for reds...but this one wasn't so bad when I tried it. It's pretty dry and very textured so I think I would only drink it with a meal. It was pretty tasty, though!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the first wines I ever tried and still love. It is so good to bring to a party because it's super easy on all palettes. Easy wine to drink. Not heavy at all. It's a great wine when you're just starting to drink vino. Plus it's a great price! Definitely worth a try!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
This is by far one of my most favorite wines. It is a red wine. It is very affordable which made me try it to begin with. I normally buy my wine from target. This is a very smooth wine, not too strong. I always keep a bottle of this in my house, always.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my fave wines! I love red blends, this one is smooth and rich at the same time. Does not have a biter after taste. I find that white wines tend to give me a headache, that doesn’t seem to happen with red wines.
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
This is a great go to for an everyday or any day wine. It's nothing fancy but it is certainly a great wine for the price! I like it just as much if not more than it's much more expensive counterparts!
Eden L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ok table wine, mostly I use it for cooking or braising meat. I tend to slightly higher point wines for drinking, at least with company. Great for sauces and simmering though. Soft and palatable, not too dry.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
T this is definitely a solid blend as far as table ones go. It's very affordable but also tasty. You get a more complex flavor then with others in the price range. I would recommend to anyone who likes a flavorful bold red.
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How much does this bottle usually run in your part of the country?
Melanie W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Would this be a great wine for making Sangrias?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a "strong" full bodied wine? I like to be able to taste the flavors and accents and not be over whelmed by tanins and alcohol flavor.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How does this taste ? Is it sweet or dry ?
Stephanie S.
is this a decent wine? and decently priced? is it bitter?