Menage A Trois 750ML Malbec

by Menage A Trois

Menage a trois 750ml malbec

Does this brand make different or other variety wine?
Start your review of Menage A Trois 750ML Malbec!
Pooler, GA
I love a good Malbec and it's usually my go-to red wine.  Menage A Trois Malbec is a good for those of us on "wine budgets" but like to stock Malbecs in our rack.  I find it reminds me of a Cab and it's well balanced.  If you are adding to your wine collection, I think you should give this one a try.
Shelby Twp, MI
Malbecs, by nature, are sweet wines. This one was reasonably well balanced. It was sweet, but not cloying. With some, I cannot finish more than a glass due to the sugar, but I was able to drink this without feeling like I was developing diabetes.
Upland, CA
I found this malbec from apothic to be rich, deep, and full of flavor. From the notes of oak and the full mouth coating I found it to be sophisticated choice and addition to the wine selections I had. Pairs well with pork or chicken!
Bellevue
I think they missed the mark, just barely. I love a good malbec. This comes close, but the bitterness is just a tad too much. I love the depth and the mouthfeel, but overall flavor just needs a little more love. A little too bitter.
Milford, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delightful. A lighter bodies Malbec than others i have tried. I thought this was a great bottle of wine. It wasn’t overly dry or overly spicy. I think it had a very nice finish, and I will definitely repurchase in the future
Chatsworth, CA
Not a complete fan but it is good as well. I buy this for my budget wine but I do live a good red. I also appreciate the price factor. Most stores sell it for under 10$
Royal Oak, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good Malbec, it's a nice deep red dry wine. It's not the best I've had but it's up there in quality. The price is good, not too expensive and easy to pick up to bring to someone's house as a host gift. I'd recommend this to others that like Malbecs or enjoy dry red wines.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I rated another bottle of this brand of wine. This brand is just very good it's affordable it's easy to find and it makes a great gift for people who like wine. I find the taste very smooth with no bitter aftertaste. I've given this wine as I said as gifts and it's always much appreciated.
Tried this recently while sitting at a bar. Very good. Very bitter . Strong enough where I didnt want another glass, and it went very well with the seafood and spinach I was eating. Not sweet at all, more bitter but u taste the grapes and the effort put into it.
Salinas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand has a lot of really tasty wines and you definitely can’t go wrong. The price is great and you can find these wines in a lot of grocery stores as well. I definitely recommend to try