BY MENAGE A TROIS

Menage a trois 750ml malbec see more...

• Does this brand make different or other variety wine?4 Answers
Samantha S.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Safeway
This brand makes amazing red wine, I love their blends too. Ménage makes rich full bodied wines that you can actually taste the notes in. I like to grab a bottle when they’re on sale. This is my favorite store brand next to Apothic.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this malbec, it's got a very nice finish and pairs well with red meats and pasta dishes. Has just a hint of sweetness to it but overall is a smooth red. I would totally recommend this to anybody just starting to drink reds.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
Malbec is my absolute favorite red wine. This brand is my go to for the taste of Malbec.  In my opinion, it is better tasting than other brands and exceeded my expectation of the wine.  This is the only brand I will buy!
Mariah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a really good go with everything, drink a glass at the end of the day kind of wine. It’s not too expensive but still had good flavor notes. I prefer a dryer darker wine but I still really enjoyed this one
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
This wine has been my go to for years and years. Its a good price and is a great easy taste for a wine. Very good for every day or for groups of people to share.
courtney j.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't have the most significant pallet when it comes to wines, recently, Ive been leaning more towards white, but this is a nice red. I keep it in my house for when I have guests because the price is right for something I don't drink often. My guests usually enjoy it enough to try other Menage wines. I recommend the blend though.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
My approach to buying wine is to hit the grocery store and buy whatever is on sale. I picked up a bottle of this malbec a few weeks ago (because it was on sale, of course) and was pleasantly surprised. I enjoy having a glass of wine with dinner, and this went perfectly with my grilled ribeye.
Zugeiri O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is for light palette people, it has a light flavor to it very tasty but not for your "wine drinkers". Would be great for a girls night or something of that sort. Price is amazing so can't complain there.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
The Malbec is a little to light and not earthy enough for my tastes, I prefer their red table wine blend. It has more body and flavor for my taste but I am not generally much of a Malbec drinker.
viviana z.
La Puente, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great tasting
I can drink this alone or with dinner
Perfect bland
I buy this at Costco it’s very affordable and great quality
Good value ! I recommend this to red wine lovers ... I probably buy this bottle couple times a month !
Zugeiri O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this brand make different or other variety wine?