BY SERINA'S BOW TIQ

Men Premium Quality Fragrance Body Oil Roll On - similar to Curve Crush ONE BRAND NEW FULL ROLL ON FRAGRANCE 1/3 fl. oz DISCLAIMER: THE ITEM ON THIS PAGE IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, OR OWNERS OF THE DESIGNER ORIGINAL... see more...

• Mens cologne in the sweets section?1 Answers
  • This with some hot coffee is sooooo good you cant not eat this its ...1 Answers
  • How sweet are they5 Answers
Isabella O.
Isabella O.
Buena Park, CA
I buy these constantly! You can eat these at any time, topped with anything you want. I usually have them when I'm in a hurry since you can definitely eat them as is too. I highly recommend them!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love all the products of this. RNd, donuts, wheAt and white bread, donuts, fresh and delicious
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
This Cuernitos taste good with hot chocolate or cofee!! They are perfect for a late snack.
Iliana g.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Being Hispanic all bimbo products are essential but these are my favorite they are a perfect blend of sweet and savory
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bimbo sells the best pastries in the entire world, when you bit down on any of pastries you feel like your back in mexico. I love their Croissants, cause it's so butter and very soft!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Rex, GA
These are a taste of a Mexico! I love buying them and heating them up and it smells very buttery and are very good!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cuernitos are a fabulous pastry to enjoy on the go. I love buying these at the local grocery store and having them with a cup of coffee in the mornings. Definitely great tasting and easy on the budget.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so go perfect for on the go or even better when there heated up a bit . there soft and goes perfect with your morning cup of joe.
Claudia F.
Cuernito are so good, when I was young I would crave them and was only able to get them in Mexico so I had to wait for our yearly trip, I'm so glad I can enjoy them in the US now.
Karina D.
Karina D.
La Puente, CA
They are too buttery compare to most croissants . General good, it's fresh bread. They are soft and fluffy.
crystal.gomez.56
crystal.gomez.56
Fort Worth
How sweet are they
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Mens cologne in the sweets section?
yasmine j.
yasmine j.
Victorville, CA
This with some hot coffee is sooooo good you cant not eat this its so good. Its good with coffee,hot cocoa,champurado(like hot cocoa)bottom line, AMAZING!!