BY SERINA'S BOW TIQ

Men Premium Quality Fragrance Body Oil Roll On - similar to Curve Crush ONE BRAND NEW FULL ROLL ON FRAGRANCE 1/3 fl. oz DISCLAIMER: THE ITEM ON THIS PAGE IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, OR OWNERS OF THE DESIGNER ORIGINAL... see more...

• Mens cologne in the sweets section?1 Answers
  • This with some hot coffee is sooooo good you cant not eat this it...1 Answers
  • How sweet are they5 Answers
Darlene M.
These are so good. I preferably like them with a glass of milk. The only issue is that if you don't eat the second one right away, it goes stale quicker than one would like, but regardless, these are nice little appetite pleaser.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cuernitos are a fabulous pastry to enjoy on the go. I love buying these at the local grocery store and having them with a cup of coffee in the mornings. Definitely great tasting and easy on the budget.
Isabella O.
Buena Park, CA
I buy these constantly! You can eat these at any time, topped with anything you want. I usually have them when I'm in a hurry since you can definitely eat them as is too. I highly recommend them!
Sandra B.
Bimbo sells the best pastries in the entire world, when you bit down on any of pastries you feel like your back in mexico. I love their Croissants, cause it's so butter and very soft!!
Claudia F.
Cuernito are so good, when I was young I would crave them and was only able to get them in Mexico so I had to wait for our yearly trip, I'm so glad I can enjoy them in the US now.
Marisol j.
Love these, they are really soft and taste good with a cup of coffee in the morning. I have made them into breakfast sandwiches and they are also good that way.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
My picky little Yorkie loves these treats and she don't like hardly anything except people food she has the illusion thats he is eating poeople food
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so go perfect for on the go or even better when there heated up a bit . there soft and goes perfect with your morning cup of joe.
Annie G.
Santa Maria, CA
These are the best definitely recommend it mostly with coffee!! Or tea it's not so heavy for those of you out there who need lighter foods
August S.
Scappoose , OR
I remember when i use to eat these when i was a lil kid and i still do tell this day they are yummy with a cup of coffee in the morning.
crystalgomez56
Fort Worth
How sweet are they
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Mens cologne in the sweets section?
yasmine j.
Victorville, CA
This with some hot coffee is sooooo good you cant not eat this its so good. Its good with coffee,hot cocoa,champurado(like hot cocoa)bottom line, AMAZING!!