BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Men's 4.2 oz COL Spray (Tester). Aromatic Fougere Woody. Created by Liz Claiborne in 1996 Curve is defined as a refreshing woody lavender amber fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: lavender clove and bergamot. The middle notes are: vetiver musk and lime and the base of the fragrance is: citrus sandalwood and cedar. This masculine scent possesses a blend of fresh greens warm wind pepper and finishing with mahogany and water. Curve is recommended for daytime use. see more...

Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The first Christmas present I bought my husband was Curve. I have always loved the scent. I don't notice many scents on others but this one I can easily pick out. I would suggest this to any age. I think I will buy my husband some more. Love it!!
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This perfume smells great and the scent lasts so long. I bought this several times for friends at fragrance net online. The bottle shape is adequate with color and the pump worked well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an overwhelmingly kind of scent in my opinion. Very masculine which is ok but very strong. It's a bit too much for my taste but to each their own.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Back in the day all the guys from high school wore this, and to this day it's my fav scent for hubs to wear :)
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My mother loves this stuff! She has used it for years, I always see it sitting on her night stand.
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
Love this scent! Wish my hubs would wear more cologne. This is definitely one of my favorites
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
What scent is the blue colored one?