BY AMERICAN CREW

A water-based hair pomade for menProvides long-lasting, maximum hold & high shineContains a blend of surfactants that allow easy removalCreates sleek, smooth stylesTo use: Work a small amount evenly through dry or towel dried hair & style as desired see more...

Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband loves this stuff for when he has longer hair up top. He was born with two cowlicks which makes it a little difficult to style and even cut his hair. Luckily he’s found a barber that knows how to cut his hair, but this stuff really helps to tame the hair in those areas. Also, it has a nice scent to it.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. A little of it goes a long way. Great hold and height all day. Still movable and touchable. Doesn't leave his hair stiff, oil, greasy looking. Looks shiney and healthy. I would highly recommend and always repurchase. Find at Nordstrom RACK, Target, etc.
Stacey M.
Columbia City, IN
I like this product for my husband's hair.  It holds well and doesn't look shiny.  He has gray course hair and it needs a substantial pomade to hold it and this does the job.  I think the price point is decent.  It is reliable and I would recommend it to others.
Natasha R.
Purchased at: CVS
I have bought this for my husband before as a birthday gift in the past and he really liked it a lot usually don't buy it because it is pretty expensive and you don't get a whole lot of product with it but it works great it holds well and has a nice shine to it and it smells wonderful it's just pretty pricey like all of the American crew products
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this for my hubby and son! It smells great , amazing value. Holds through a heat wave !! Recommend this stuff to my friends all the time . Great for everyday do’s and fixing those little don’ts ! Will be repurchasing
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
My son will be 4 and we let him do his hair for preschool. It’s great for him to learn with, it’s not so hard but it very sticky. Smells good and soft on the hair, leaves it looking shiny but also a little greasy looking.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this pomade to get my baby hairs looking right when I rock an updo. It’s long lasting the price is fair and washes out nicely. I have oily medium long dark brown hair and it works well. I’d definitely buy again
Lenissa C.
My boyfriend use it and some times I use it too when staying at his place,love it because it holds any flaky hair here and there and excellent when in a ponytail for holding my baby hair
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning , GA
My husband used this. It works well for looser hairstyles but when he really needs hold, it’s lackluster. I’m also not a fan of the ingredients, which many of are known to be harmful.
Emma W.
Purchased at: Jose Eber Hair
My fiancé was talked into buying this product my a hairstylist when he was getting a haircut and we are very impressed with this product! It smells amazing and leaves his hair styled and in place all day!