BY MATRIX

Get The Power To Take Control. Formulated With A Powergrip Style Control Agent For Maximum Hold, Endurance And Versatility And An Ener-G Complex Of Ginseng, Guarana And Electrolyte For An Invigorating Rush. Delivers Strong Separation, Clean Shine And High Control For Structured Styles With Marathon Hold Advanced Powergrip Style Control Agent Firmly Locks Style Into Any Position Get Your Fix For Slicked-Back, Sharply-Defined, Parted Or Spiked Styles Reactivates With Water, Restyles In A Splash Flake-Free &Amp; Non-Sticky Made In Usa see more...

Jaela R.
Cooper, TX
My husband uses this and he absolutely is in love with it he shares with all his friends it's the best kind to use it's a great value not too pricey it is wonderful The smell with this gel is very nice I notice when he uses it every time hes empty I buy him more
Cyndi S.
Rush, KY
My husband uses this product. He like the hold it gives, he is a deputy sheriff and is always on the go, its easy to just put some in your hands and just run it through your hair
Natalie L.
I love the scents of the Matrix for Men line! Not overpowering, and doesn't smell like a teenage boy. I love the shine this gel gives my husbands hair, and that it doesn't flake.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
I accidentally used my husband's gel on my hair and my hair was so hard within 5minutes . Lets just say the strong gust didn't even move my hair that day.
melody g.
Grant, MI
Boyfriend enjoyed this product and has bought it numerous times. He said he can't get enough of the product. So i guess he is amazed with it.
Kathy B.
Post Falls, ID
This works great for my guys hair styling not too busy not too smelly.. I don't know what more I can say
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this brand and everyone in my house loves this gel. my boyfrind and my son even use this
Raven O.
Moncton
He says it's not the best he's tried but it's definitely worth the money you put in to it! It really held his hair in style all day long
Facundo B.

Este Nunca Use pero Me Gusta. Ojala Ganara Yo Esto. Y Consolosas De Juegos Como Playstation 3 O 4