BY SUAVE MEN

Jayda F.
Jayda F.
I love when my boyfriend uses this shampoo he's out in the sun most of the day but your burns his scalp and creates dandruff. When he takes a shower though and uses this Suave shampoo it eliminates most of the dandruff if he had prior to taking a shower and it leaves his hair smelling incredible
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
My husband loves this 2 in one if works really well to control the dandruff in his thick hair. He tend to reach for the strong perfumed shampoos (Axe) I can not handle that strong smell. suave is very calming and much less expensive I will always choose suave over the alternative.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Gets the job done. It's comparable to its top leading competitor at a fraction of the cost. It rids dandruff as advertised, cost effective, and repurchased by our household. My husband has thick dark brown hair.
We would recommend to anyone whom may be suffering from dandruff.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
I got this product for my husband, he loves it, the scent is mild but manly nd sticks around, Works great on dandruff control nd conditioning, other products leave his hair dry and brittle. This product I have even used from time to time and we just love it.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Spanish Fork , UT
During the summer my husbands head gets so dry but he is a male and wanted something simple so I went with cheap and a two in one that smelled good and didn't scream I have dandruff. He now uses this as his everyday shampoo and conditioner all year long.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for my husband when it was on sale and he likes it a lot. The 2-in-1 is perfect for those who aren't interested in wasting a lot of time on hair care. He likes the scent and it works well as an Anti-Dandruff product.
Jo P.
Jo P.
Although I am a woman using a men's product I recommend it. It lathers greatly and you can feel the deep cleansing on your scalp. I think it is better then head and shoulders and is affordable.
Phyllis S.
Phyllis S.
Culpeper, VA
My fiance uses this product and I LOVE it. There is nothing better than a man who smells good. I love running my fingers through his hair after he washes it with this, it makes it so soft.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Homer, NY
This is my husbands favorite shampoo. It has a fresh clean scent and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. It is affordable and works great!
Dylan P.
Dylan P.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Works very well and scent is good. Doesn't leave a residue on your hair and gets rid of dandruff less than a week. Price is sometimes high.