BY ME+MY

Fast-acting relief from occasional gas, irregularity, bloating and heartburn. 100 percent Natural. Enzymes turn the food we eat into energy and unlock this energy for use in the body. Our bodies naturally produce digestive enzymes but as we age, this production declines. Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. Consequently, digestive discomforts such as occasional gas, irregularity, bloating and heartburn are common. Digest Results offers support for such discomforts by providing vegetarian enzymes that specifically digest fats, carbohydrates, protein and fiber*Vegetarian enzymes can break down more fat, protein and carbohydrates in a broader pH range than any other source. Digest Results, 100 percent natural special combination of enzymes, includes the enzyme protease, which is responsible for breaking down protein into smaller fragments for easier digestion. *Carbohydrate enzymes help the body digest starch and carbohydrates into smaller sugars, while lipase helps the body break down fats. *This formula also contains enzymes that specifically break down fiber. Assisting the digestive system with supplemental enzymes is a natural way to bring your body back into balance. *Contains NO: gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Me+My Digest Results Dietary Enzyme Supplement - 30ct
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Me+My Digest Results Dietary Enzyme Supplement - 30ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back