Memrise

by Memrise

Watch and learn real conversational language from native speakers. Get a personalised learning experience that gives you just the right level of challenge to keep you motivated. We use a variety of fun and proven memory techniques that will speed up your learning.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Has this app actually helped you to speak any languages almost fluently?
Start your review of Memrise!
How would you rate this product?
Camille L.
Je me sert de l'application avec mon copain pour apprendre le portugais avec la version gratuite pour pouvoir réaliser notre projet de voyage au Portugal. C'est simple d'utilisation et les niveaux sont adaptés.
Josephine S.
C’est une application ludique et pratique d’accès que je recommande à tous le monde car elle m’a permis de m’améliorer en langue.
Senada C.
This app is really good for learning new languages and new words! I highly recommend it
Celia C.
Pour une débutante en coréen, ça m’a permis de voir des bases qui pouvaient mettre utile, après je pense qu’il peut y avoir des améliorations
Newsha S.
paris
Its good tnx gjkuu ou fcoo h it dgin hdkoc. Jdtimb ifdyk v ihffyi hijvdyi hddtin jtdukbch
Sasic S.
I think the app is good but I don’t like that there is a lot of things that have to be payed
Réhane A.
Veauche
Amazing! This app is my favorite one. It’s clear, easy to use, the design is so cute and there’s many elements for you to learn specifically what you want. The price is worthy, I’d recommend it
Taena R.
You can learn easily a new language and surely in a interesting and funny way ! You have a lot of images, sounds and many lessons. This app is a addiction, if you learn once in it, you’ll go everyday ! I recommend it a lot !
tenzin N.
Vichy, Cusset
It’s good for everyone whether you’re a beginner or trying to perfect any new or familiar languages you’re learning. Because memrise gives you the option to choose the level of learning when it comes to the language you’re interested in so if you already know the basics and want to learn something more you don’t have to waste your time trying to learn the basics all over again and instead can choose the level of difficulty you’d like.
Moonie C.
Memrise is a real good app to start learning a new language. I used it to learn a little bit of German and it worked very well. We need to use it everyday to see real progress but it is worth. The only problem is that only the real basic words are free , if you want to learn more precisely or practice in every day conversations you will have to pay. I would still recommend it :)