Memories uploaded by Samantha P.

BY ANDREWS MCMEEL PUBLISHING

Best-selling poet Lang Leav presents a gorgeous hardcover gift book featuring the best of Lullabies and Love & Misadventure plus thirty-five new poems for fans to discover, along with original color illustrations by the author. For fans of Lang Leav, this beautiful gift book is a must-have! Beloved pieces from Lullabies and Love & Misadventure are collected together in this illustrated treasury. In addition, 35 new poems that have not been published in any Lang Leav collection offer something new to discover. The author's original art is presented in lovely four-color illustrations. Lang Leav's evocative poetry in a gorgeous package with ribbon marker and cloth spine is an irresistible gift for any poetry lover! see more...

• I have her first two books, Love & Misadventure and Memories. I'm w...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
I have read this book over and over, it remains one of my favorites. Some of the poems are short and some are a bit longer but all of them are great! The books tackles issues on heartbreak, love, loss and lots of emotion. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequels.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
I love the format of this book. I can relate to almost every poem. Even if I read it once I want to keep rereading it because each one is so compelling.
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
HUGE fan of Lang! She knows how to pull on those heart strings. Amazing way of bringing you back to a moment and feeling everything.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Memories
I'm not sure if this a new edition of Love & Misadventure but everyone Lang Leav does is so beautiful and well written. I think most can relate to almost everything she has to write about because the format is so very on point and personal - like reading from her diary. And there's something so soothing about that.
Violet V.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
I have her first two books, Love & Misadventure and Memories. I'm wondering if there is any repeat of the poems in this edition?