BY MEMOREX #64 in Storage Media & Cards

DVD+R Double Layer discs are write-once and burn at 2 depths on 1 side of the disc. Capable of storing up to 8.5GB of data and approximately 240 minutes of video playback using existing DVD players. Allows the storage of long length programming, sporting events and video footage on 1 disc (an additional 120 minutes more than regular DVD. see more...

youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
My name is Yusuf Bin Ammar and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of subscribers. I am a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of destinations. They can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of Femme is Encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company to promote your productschantank. I will give you 05 stars..for your business connections..I'm in quick reply
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love this product  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !