Memorex 89226 Wii Fit Balance Board Silicone Sleeve -Pink

by Memorex

Protection and better- balance for your Balance Board Product Information- The Wii Fit Balance Board Silicone Sleeve is a stylish sleeve that lets- you protect your Wii Balance Board from the wear and tear of everyday- use- It features a non-slip wraparound design that provides- one of the firmest fits in the industry and soft, silicone material to- lessen the impact of steps on the Balance Board during active- gaming- While protecting your Balance Board from dirt and- scratches, the sleeve will also help improve balance while working out- and gaming- The Wii Fit Balance Board Silicone Sleeve's- molded posts and smooth surface also offer better grip and comfort- This accessory for the Balance Board will keep it in mint- condition as it was when first purchased- Product Features- Protects the Balance Board from dirt and scratches- Wraparound design provides a tighter fit that conforms to- the Balance Board- Smooth surface, non-slip design for increased comfort- Sleeve has cutouts for easy access to switch/LED indicator- Molded posts plug into holes on balance board for a secure- grip- Silicone improves traction while adhering firmly to the- Balance Board- Note: Wii Fit Balance Board is not- included- Specifications- Color: Pink- Compatibility: Wii Fit Balance- Board- Item Condition: New SKU: XS89226

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Memorex 89226 Wii Fit Balance Board Silicone Sleeve -Pink!
Cathrine R.
Grandville, MI
Get slip for my wii board. Helped with traction on my feet while balancing. Can get a bit dirty though. Make sure to check your feet to be clean before jumping on the wii.
Stephanie J.
I like this colour. It makes my balance board more personalized. I found this at Best Buy in Canada and it was reasonably priced.

Looking for your answer?