BY MEMOREX

Memorex 80-min. 5-pk. Cd-rw slim disc pack see more...

• Do you think the price is reasonable?3 Answers
  • Do people still use these for mix tapes or anything instead of digital5 Answers
  • "They worked very well for what I needed." in 1 review
  • "Entirely outdated but I still use these." in 1 review
  • "It's a great way to make a mix of your top favorites!" in 1 review
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Oregon, WI
I used to use these ALL the time when making mixed CDs! It is not something I use much of anymore but I like the nostalgia of still having a tangible item and for long road trips! They work very well!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Pop Culture Expert
The awesomw thing about these Memorex CD-RW is that they can be recycled, or "re-written" thus the RW. Once you no longer need the media on the disk, just replace it with something else! Kinda like old cassettes / vhs tapes.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Pop Culture Expert
I love making my own CD 's so these are a must.Memorex is the only brand I buy.High quality so they last a really lost time.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I used these all the time when I would burn mix tapes for my friends...in middle school. They're kinda outdated now.
Jennie H.
Jennie H.
Dunlap, TN
I purchased CD-RW to burn some Music for my 8yr old daughter to practice for vocal class. They worked very well for what I needed. Would def buy again!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This is great to make new cds with music you can choose to put on the cd itself. I have used so many of these and have for years.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Ah, Memorex, a brand that has been around forever! I always use CD-RW as a second or third back up to my external and flash drive. Great price and product from a well known name!
bedford, NH
Perfect for burning music or just recording onto. Great quality and worthwhile
Huntington , Wv
These are great to record on! It's always great to know that you can trust a product that has been around for years. I use to use the tapes also.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
These CDs are a great value for the money. You can easily burn your favorite music from your computer to one of these CDs to listen to in your car or while working out. It's a great way to make a mix of your top favorites!
bedford, NH
Do people still use these for mix tapes or anything instead of digital
Huntington , Wv
Do you think the price is reasonable?