Memorex 4.7GB 50-pk. 16X DVD+R Spindle

Memorex 4.7gb 50-pk. 16x dvd+r spindle

Can add documents on these besides music?
Has anyone else used them for crafts?
Start your review of Memorex 4.7GB 50-pk. 16X DVD+R Spindle!
How would you rate this product?
Sacramento, CA
You really get a lot for your buck here an the space on them is great super handy for making your own CDS for long road trips so you don't have to worry about running your phone or iPod dead
When I was younger I would do everything with these CD's. I'd save files, pictures, download songs, keep all my documents in here. Now since technology is evolving we have better things to store those things but I liked it while it lasted.
Arlington, TX
My Brother-in-law was looking for some dvd's he could burn on and I got him this pack. When he burns music they are great. But not so for movies. Some come off a little granny. Love the moves anyway.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like memorex products. They're pretty good and I usually never have a problem with them. This is the brand that I always use and I recommend it to my friends and family.
Macomb, IL
I can always find these on sale and they don't scratch too much! love them!!! Great size for larger movies during long car rides. I also used them to save school assignments
Santa Clara, CA
I am always buying these, they are great! I always have my CDs and cant live without music. Great price also! And they sale these at almost every electronics store. a+++++++
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using Memorex since forever, and they last forever. They have nearly 5GBs of memory, which is like, half the Harry Potter series worth of hours lol
Biggers, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
These DVD+R's are the only blank media I use. They are very reliable and a great price. It's pretty easy to find these on sale too, so an even better value!
These are so great for many different things. Ive used them for crafts, putting music & movies on them, etc. Highly recommend them, great quality!
Richland, MS
I use these all the time. I burn pictures on them to give out to family and friends. They are so easy to use and I keep them around to have handy,