BY MEMOREX #42 in Storage Media & Cards

52x CD-R 80 Discs on 30 pack Spin Base Spindle. Memorex CD-R offers 80 minutes of audio recording time or 700 MB of data storage, available in 1x - 52x write speed compatible and can only be recorded on a Computer CD Writer. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz C.
This is the only brand we buy now for our cd-r. It has an excellent price point for the quality of the product and works great. We have yet to have an issue when using them in different players/systems.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
I used these to make a bunch of CDs using my iTunes account. They work great and last along time. The color does fade though.
Kayla V.
I've used Memorex brand for years and I have never been disappointed in their CD-R's and will continue to use this brand for photo gifts and whatever else a person can imagine. But it's always bad when you don't have them when you need them so I try to stock up while I can for future uses so it won't result in not having any.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Memorex is a good brand. The price is a little pricey but the quality of the cd's are great. I like to take pictures for very family events and moments. So, I like to use the cd's to save the pictures and give to family members.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
These Memorex 04830 CD-R 80 30-Pack are the best for school or work projects! Memorex sound is much clearer than cheaper brands! I love having this big pack on hand.
Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
Great product to have on hand. I have often needed these for school projects or to share with peers who did not have any. One pack lasts a long time.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Of course Memorex is a great brand. I'm always needing CDS for something. This pack is a little pricey but has lasted me forever
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Memorex is my go to brand for blanks CDs they're great for burning playlists for road trips on to and aren't too crazily priced!
Jesse B.
Midlothian, VA
Memorex is always a good brand to have on hand - reliable, fast and inexpensive compared to many brands