Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 34 oz

Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz

The coffee is running through a grinder, warm biscotti's are placed on the cafes counter, a low melody plays on the patio speakers, while warm rain trickles down the striped umbrella you sit under looking out onto cobblestone streets. Distance is no measure for love that makes us feel alive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney  G.
1,108 reviews
Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Courtney  G.
I love memoire archives perfumes !!!! This perfume I got one heck of a steal on Ipsy add on sale! Originally $60 for $18 I couldnt say no . The description of this perfume is spot on! Feels like you are at a coffee shop on a rainy day , as you are walking the cobblestone streets with an umbrella , you can feel and hear the melody of the rain drops. Beautiful blend of almond , coffee and petrichor. What I really love of this brand is its cruelty free, sulfate / paraben / phylate free , and it's vegan . This is actually a fragrance oil ! I love it so much !
Sarah  B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Sarah  B.
I really like this scent, but it wouldn’t be an everyday scent for me. It’s is very unique, I’ve never smelled anything like it. The notes in the perfume are; summer rain/petrichor, toasted almonds, and coffee. I definitely smell the coffee and almonds, it reminds me of a book store/cafe. The petrichor isn’t exact, but more of a sweet, musky rain smell. I do like this a lot and will definitely wear it. Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz
Jackie R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Jackie R.
I was so excited to grab this from the mailbox today! Wish You Were Here is now one of my signature scents after trying it first through Scentbird. The description is spot on with how the notes of rain on cobblestones mingling with fresh brewed coffee evoke an image of cozying up with a book alone under a dripping awning outside a neighborhood cafe. This fragrance is so sophisticated and familiar, yet different than any other I have tried.
Alissa B.
Greenville, WI
Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Alissa B.
Absolutely horrible. I really don’t know what it is about this perfume but I can’t stand it. The description and notes sounded so good so I was really excited to try this. I tried to leave it hoping it would get better as it dries down but I had to wash it off I couldn’t stand it.
Sonia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Its like a rainy late spring day. A good cup of coffee with a splash of amaretto, and a good book. Ur window is open so u can smell the rain and hear the raindrops tapping on ur windowsill. It gets a little cool so u throw on a cozy sweater or sweatshirt. Its divine. I love Memoire Archives perfumes. They have a way to strike ur olfactory senses to bring u back to a time or feeling, like when you smell something and it instantly takes u back. Plus they are designed and made in the USA sulfate free, paraben free, phylate free, cruelty free, clean, and vegan.
Anjuli  S.
Centralia, WA
Memoire Archives Wish You Were Here Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz uploaded by Anjuli  S.
I really love this stuff. Got this off ipsy during a sale. This is definitely not a bold, intense fragrance. It's a perfect everyday scent if you're looking for something that is warm and cozy, soft and elegant. The lasting power is decent, but it might need a touch up if you're wanting it to keep the strength it had when you first apply it. For the most part I think it's kind of one of those things that becomes more unnoticeable to you, but others still can smell. Definitely not a fragrance for someone looking to stand out or in your face from across the room. To me fragrances like that are nice on occasion or when you know you're going to be outside, otherwise I do like these types of scents and something a little more laid back. Honestly I feel like this would also really smell nice on men as well. It doesn't smell "feminine." Just a soft earthy warm scent that could potentially smell really nice on a guy who has a more natural musky scent. Would also smell nice layered with a musky scent and would definitely make it a little more intense that way.

Looking for your answer?