suggested searches

3 star

16%

2 star

1 star

Bought this on Ipsy and I love the scent!!! A warm woody fall smell. It’s a bit strong so if you’re not used to that I wouldn’t buy.

Product reviewed: Memoire Archives Cabin Retreat Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz

I bought this on a blind by through ipsy 414. When I received it I like the packaging because it does give a woodsy cabin retreat feel like you're out in the woods so the look of the box reflects the scent that you will be wearing. I immediately opened up the box and opened up the perfume and I like the simplicity of the bottle because it does give a clean appearance with just minimum writing and that is appreciative. Sometimes simplicity is what's best and not the whole glitz and glamor of the bottle. I sprayed this immediately on my skin and which the sandalwood came out in the forefront on my skin. However the dry down on my skin it gives it a clean sent. It also gives a fresh feeling. I have noticed that this sent does not last long. It only lasted about 30 to 45 minutes which means I will have to apply this on often throughout the day which I don't mind because of the price I paid for. But this does appear to be a scent that I would definitely wear this summer and especially in the Texas heat, this is definitely something that won't be so overwhelming or overpowering as the day goes on into your evening.

Product reviewed: Memoire Archives Cabin Retreat Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz

This was a blind buy and those are always a risk but I was very pleased with this fragrance. Mémoire Cabin Retreat is everything the description promises, with lovely notes of atlas cedarwood, oak moss, and sandalwood. It feels like a beautiful fall day with a mix of leaves falling and wood burning. It’s a very addictive scent, very romantic. It reminds me of a combination of Replica’s Autumn Vibes and By the Fireplace. This is definitely a fragrance that I would like to keep in my collection.