Memo Fragrances Irish Leather Eau de Parfum Spray, 200 mL

by Memo Fragrances

Memo Fragrances Irish Leather Eau de Parfum Spray, 200 mL Details Wind of Leather. It's one of those icy, biting mornings. The sun scarcely manages to break through the heavy gray clouds. The air is crisp and dry, and the wind slips beneath my clothes. The North wind whips the grass that sticks to my boots. I walk into the stable and swing open the wooden tack room doors, freeing the burning scent of leather, wood, amber and honey. Its age-old odor stands out sharply in the frozen morning air. My horse whinnies softly. It's the smell of her freedom. The leather gathers in the wind, the grass warms with the wood. Irish Leather gallops off into the horizon. Ireland, a country with rolling hills, is like an open book that makes you want to deeply breathe in the fresh air, filling your lungs and inhaling the authentic fragrance of the rural countryside. Memo is sensitive to this scenery's identity and dynamic energy. With deliberate, creative and personal affinity, John Molloy, the brand's Irish co-founder, has conveyed the spirit of his native land. OLFACTIVE PYRAMID: Pink pepper, oil of clary sage, juniper berry, green maté absolute, oil of flouve, iris concrete, tonka bean absolute, leather accord, oil of birch and amber accord. 3 KEY NOTES: JUNIPER BERRY, GREEN MATE ABSOLUTE & LEATHER. 200 mL/ 6.8 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Memo Fragrances Irish Leather Eau de Parfum Spray, 200 mL!
Lorenzo P.
Orlando, FL
High class fragrance! You can’t go wrong with MEMO. The bottle is an artwork and The perfume is special. It is expensive but I recommend it!
Lisa L.
This has become my signature scent. It's definitely unisex, but I love it! It's like Amber, musk, leather and warmth all rolled into one. I get a crazy amount of compliments when I wear this!
Roudha A.
This is my favorite perfume ever. The scent is strong but fresh its more on the masculine side but i love wearing mens perfumes so that doesn't stop me. Everyone knows when i walk into the room from the smell of this perfume because i always have it on and it lasts so long and makes heads turn. I always get asked what perfume im wearing and "Memo Irish leather" is always my answer.

Looking for your answer?