BY LION'S GATE

Memento
  • "i love this movie, great acting, interesting concept and all around a great movie. " in 5 reviews
Influenster M.
I love the nonlinear way this film was presented. If you're paying attention while you watch it, you really feel as though you're suffering the same memory loss as the protagonist. Definitely recommend this to those who enjoy psychological thrillers.
Domonique V.
Most people have to watch this movie a few times to get it. I got it about 45 min in. This movie is worth watching if you like things to keepisode you guessing. Worth the watch.
Kat L.
Watch it. Pause it. Rewind. Watch it again. Finish it. Then start over. You won't get it until you get it, then it will blow your mind. A great cast with familiar faces.
Isabel F.
Miami
Pop Culture Expert
This an incredible movie since the beginning to the end. I really enjoyed this masterpiece. If you liked thrillers this is the movie for you
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
Most confusing movie I have ever watched! But because of that I was intrigued and satisfied through the entire movie. Loved it! (After I pieced it together) lol.
Tuesday D.
Indian Head, MD
This movie was good but only if you have no issue following a plot. I'm not one of those people who catches stuff that's subtle. I was confused a lot.
Jessie K.
One of the most confusing movies I've seen. It definelty kept me intrigued and on the edge of my seat but having to rematch parts to better understand took away from the experience.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Pop Culture Expert
Such a great movie! The ending will blow your mind. I also really like the way the story is told from varying timelines.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Very cool concept for a movie. Totally didn't see it coming, but the ending is way cool! Must pay attention however.
Tamara S.
This is a great movie and you /have/ to pay attention in it. It's not exactly action-packed, but you definitely can't look away.
Mayra M.