BY LION'S GATE

Memento
  • "i love this movie, great acting, interesting concept and all around a great movie. " in 5 reviews
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Great movie if you enjoy being mind-effed. There are so many twists and turns that you really have to watch it at least twice. It is very dark and confusing but really good if you like that sort of thing. I have watched this several times and I don't think I have a clear answer of what the heck is going on....but maybe that is the point.
Alexia S.
I love this movie! It was SOOOOOOO trippy! Like, you ACTUALLY have to pay attention to the movie to know what is going on. If you miss at least 5 minutes you'll be lost. It's really a detailed movie. The acting is also great! He's a great actor and actually made his character believable.
Marilyn A.
West New York, NJ
There are so many twists in this movie that it will have your head spinning and trying to guess what will happen next. Awesome and unique concept! Will always be a great movie.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
So good. I remember when i first saw this movie i was blown away by how original it was. It really got me into finding more movies that were similar. A great gateway movie to twisting mystery thriller type movies. If you're looking for something original, try this.
Danielle M.
Good acting but it's boring, trite, and pretentious. The running joke is that no one understands it and people who say they understand it are just up their own *** trying to sound smarter than they are.
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
This was a mind-blowing movie when this first came out in the early 2000's and maybe watching it two or three times to catch everything but I haven't watched it again since. I do love Guy Pearce. He's fantastic and this movie really showcases his talent.
Jessica C.
This movie is a mind eff! I still think of it from time to time and theorize! It's dark, thrilling and a surprise around every corner. Great concept, great acting.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
You have to watch it a few times. It's got the suspense and thrill that psychological thrill seekers enjoy, but it's a different kind of feel. Watch it on a rainy night to really get in the atmosphere, in my opinion.
Morgan G.
Absolutely love this movie. Some parts a little confusing but its not really hard to get the jist of it. One of the best thrillers I've ever watched, kept me on my toes, I couldn't look away.
charlie s.
Roswell, GA
Awesome movie. It might be a gimmick, but it is original, engaging, and thoughtful. still the golden standard for high-concept low budget movies. The plot is depressing. Nevertheless, you'll want to rematch it over and over, to untangle every detail.
Mayra M.