BY MEMEBOX

Brand from South Korea: MEMEBOX. A dual sided cleansing brush with soft and dense bristles and silicone removes makeup remnants and dirt in pores, offering you a deep cleansing experience and helps reveal healthy complexion. see more...

Rain K.
The idea of this brush seemed so cool. I really wanted to love this.

I do love the silicone part, which gently and effectively removes all the dirt and makeup off from my face. However, the brush part is a bit too harsh. I do have a slightly sensitive and dry skin. I was hoping that it'll effectively exfoliate skin and remove dirt in pores. I didn't see much difference with my pore size or blackheads. My skin felt even drier after using this, and I experienced slight burning sensation because bristles of the brush was a bit too harsh.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush! It is so good for exfoliation. I love the soft bristles and the silicone side for scrubbing. It is easy to clean and the brush stays oh so soft even after washing. It isn’t expensive, and I have recommended it to others.