MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband

by I dew care

I Dew Care Black Cat Headband - Looking purr-fect even while you wash up is the K-beauty way, so keep your flyaways and frizz at bay with this super soft, super cute, super Instagramable I DEW Care Black Cat Headband. - I Dew Care Black Cat Headband

Iss it good for curly hair?
Is this machine washable?
I have 3 i dew care products that I could use this for. This is so cute. How stretchy is this?
Start your review of MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband!
Chelsie D.
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would’ve given it 5 stars because it’s so cute & soft but it’s a lot smaller than I was expecting and is uncomfortably snug on my head. It fit my child’s head fine though.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Chelsea O.
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I feel so cute in this headband. It is slightly smaller than most, and really holds my hair back when doing my skincare and makeup routines. It also is a bit longer at the top, covering more of my hair, which is always a good thing when in the splash zone of washing my face. I use it daily, so definitely worth the $6 price tag! #memebox #blackcat #headband
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Amazon
It's a little snug on me (but I have a round kinda big head). It's cute & definitely helps keep my hair back & dry while I'm cleaning my face or wearing a face mask.
Sylvia S.
San Jose, CA
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Sylvia S.
I have the white cat headband and the headband does it’s job. It keeps my baby hairs out of my face and makes sure all my hair is pulled back. The one thing I do not like about my white one is that it can become a little messy if products were to get on it.
Jess M.
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Jess M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it! It's so adorable and it's so worth the price! I would recommend to anyone who wants an adorable spa headband 🖤
Maddie G.
Columbus, OH
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Maddie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this today because of how cute it looked but I will be returning. It did not fit my head, it was much too small and gave me a headache. I don't think I have an overly large head but I looks like it would only fit a child. If you have a smaller head I would reccomend given the price but it was not for me.
Maddie C.
This cat headband is really cute I use it for when I’m going to wash my face or do my makeup it’s very soft plush like material.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
MEMEBOX I Dew Care Black Cat Headband uploaded by Megan M.
I got this in a set of the face masks. It’s really cute and soft. Holds my hair back nicely so I can do my masks with out worrying about my hair. Really nice quality. My girls love when I wear it. It always makes them giggle. Would definitely recommend this product.
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
This headband is super cute! I have a pretty large head and it fits me just fine! It’s great for keeping my hair out of my face while masking.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I actually got this in the brown bear but this is fine. It’s so cute and soft and keeps my hair in place. I use it for face masks or while I’m doing my makeup or even to train my hair while I’m waiting for a style to hold.