Member's Mark

Member's Mark Ultra Premium...
165 Reviews
5 / 5
Good value with the mega pack. I like how long a roll lasts before having to replace it. I like this brand compared to another popular brand that has lint when you tear it from the roll. My plumber said to see if it’s degradable to place a couple of sheets in a cup of water and see if it disintegrates in an hour and it did so it’s good for the septic pipes.
5 / 5
This tissue really works well. It does a great job at cleaning up the mess after a number 2 or even for blowing your nose. I'm not sure if there's a way to improve this product. It's affordable and long lasting. I'd recommend you try it out.
5 / 5
Quilted northern used to be all we would purchase. This time I decided to save some money and try this and I have no regrets. This is now our new favorite and it's way cheaper! Doesnt leave anything behind when wiping and doesnt easily tear when wiping.
5 / 5
Best brand of bath tissue I have found. Extremely soft and thick ply. Large rolls make it a great buy
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is the only toilet paper my husband will let me buy, he’s obsessed! It’s definitely a great deal, for such a big pack at Sam’s club. I find that it’s a little too “lint-y,” girls you know what I mean. But otherwise, it’s a nice, strong, soft TP!
5 / 5
Great value and 2 ply thickness. I cannot tell the difference between these and name brands. I am into shopping for a bargain and this fits the bill.
5 / 5
I will never buy another brand of toilet paper. It is thick and gets the job done without using a ton which with how often there are toilet paper shortages now I'm grateful for. It doesn't leave little pieces behind which is another plus for me
5 / 5
I tried this when they was out of my regular brand of quilted northern and wow I was so happily surprised with how good this toilet tissue was I've been buying it ever since a great bank for your buck product
5 / 5
Love the product, nice cleaning coverage. Local Sams can only purchase one a visit, I would like to at least by two because it’s a 100 mile drive to my local store. I would recommend for any that has kids in college!
5 / 5
Good value for the cost. Soft, strong, and acceptable amount of paper on the rolls. As good as competitors products. Easily found at Sam’s Club. I recommend this product.