Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentMembers Mark
Member's Mark Ultimate Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent - 177 oz - 115 Loads

Member's Mark Ultimate Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent - 177 oz. - 115 Loads

by Members Mark

Member's Mark 2X Ultimate Clean liquid laundry cleaner delivers superior performance and a great value to Sam's Club members. The new improved laundry detergent was developed with a patented Ultimate Clean Technology that locks on tough stains and lifts them out in all temperature settings. The new formula was specially formulated for top clean performance and improved brightening and whitening, while leaving clothes fresh and clean. A convenient no mess dispenser and dosing cup included to measure for all load sizes and pretreating stains. Member's Mark detergent is HE compatible and safe for all washing machine styles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Ultimate Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent - 177 oz. - 115 Loads!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I like this as well as or more than Tide. It whitens well, removes stains if I pretreat clothes by pouring some detergent on the stain and it doesn't make my clothes fade. It smells great too!
Kristen F.
Bella Vista, AR
This soap is very cost efficient and cleans very well! The smell is very good and clean smelling ! I don’t like to use any other soap
Miranda B.
Fayetteville, NC
The only off brand laundry detergent I'll buy. This stuff smells great and works just as well as those big name brand detergents. You get so much in this container and it's a whole lot cheaper than the other brands. I totally recommend giving this stuff a try.
Salina S.
Conneaut, OH
This works just as well as name brand laundry detergent. The price is great!
This works just as well as name brand laundry detergent. The price is great!
Becky G.
Keller
The best detergent for you price, and doesn’t cost to bad either. We usually buy this all the time.
Claudia A.
Brandon, FL
Great detergent and amazing price! It smells really good and leaves our clothes very clean and smelling fresh! I like the easy pouring system, it’s so convenient since it’s a big gallon.
Amanda M.
Norwalk, IA
This is the best bang for your buck. Reasonably priced, smells good, leaves clothes clean after washed. Love this product
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Has a fresh, clean scent and is incredibly efficient at not only removing stains but cleaning clothes... Even close that kids soiled
Melanie F.
Nash , TX
Comparable to Tide in cleaning ability and smell. Price is much better but with the same quality. I've been buying it for years, never disappointed with it.
Kenya G.
Morgantown, KY
I’m overall happy with this product. I have been using it for a while and feel it is very comparable to tide. My clothes do come good and clean but I feel like the scent of my clothes after the come out of the dryer isn’t a good as other laundry detergent.

Looking for your answer?