Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesMembers Mark
Member's Mark Ultimate Clean Automatic Dishwasher Pacs - 105 ct

Member's Mark Ultimate Clean Automatic Dishwasher Pacs - 105 ct.

by Members Mark

Quality you deserve, from the brand you trust The new Ultimate Clean formula of Member's Mark automatic dishwasher pacs delivers superior performace and a great value to Sam's Club members. New formula eliminates pre-washing The new and improved All-in-1 formula leaves your dishes clean and shiny. Powerful cleaning ingredients and bleaching agents were combined to remove and clean even the most stuck-on foods, eliminating the need to pre-wash. Plus, the blue crystals act as a rinse aid to help with spotting and filming. One dish pac fits most The Member's Mark dish pacs fit in most dishwasher dispenser cups and is safe for septic systems. With the quick and convenient single dose size, just one pac is all you need for one automatic dishwasher load.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Ultimate Clean Automatic Dishwasher Pacs - 105 ct.!
Jacelynn H.
cushing
I definitely recommend these dishwasher pacs. They work very well and definitely get the job done. I like these because I’m not good with liquid dishwasher soap. They make life so much more easier and faster. If you want your dishes to be cleaned nice and fast then I definitely recommend these!
christine W.
San Angelo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works great for cleaning the dishes. The price is not costly and it lasts a long time..I recommend it
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Great dishwasher soap! They clean very well and don't leave any residue on your dishes! You get so much more for your money too
Bridget L.
The Members Mark Is A Great Brand The PACS Work Great they keep my dishes clean
The Members Mark Is A Great Brand The PACS Work Great they keep my dishes clean
Rex R.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Sam's Club
They do a fantastic job at bargain price. I gave them a shot not expecting them to be as good as the name brand I had always been using but I found them to be just as good and way cheaper!
Jordyn U.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really wanted to like these pods because the price is SO much better than the name brand ones. However, my dishes are constantly still coming through the wash filthy & I can’t stand it! I wish they worked better!
Madison A.
Pensacola, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The actual pod smells strongly of paint, but my dishes are always clean, so I guess it’s a compromise.
Kolleen M.
ERIE, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great quality leaves dishes cleaner than some name brands have in the past. I will buy again.
Holly H.
Cushing
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the best dish washer packs for the best price, and you get a count of 105. Even if you run your dish washer three times a day, which is a lot in my opinion, but that's still 35 days worth of dishwasher packs. No mess from spilling dishwasher powder from a pouring box, no messy gels, perfect sized packs that get my dishes spotless, and I hate for there to be soap residue on my glasses, this is really a great dish washer product that is large in count and a fair price. Will rebuy as soon as I run out of my previous 105 count, which honestly would last my household from anywhere to 50-100 washes!! (Two to three months worth of product)
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These dish washer pods are really convenient and effective! I just throw one in when the dishwasher is full and my dishes always come out clean, there are no water stains either. It is a super good deal and I will continue to buy these pods.

Looking for your answer?