GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMembers Mark
Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix (25 lbs)

Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix (2.5 lbs.)

by Members Mark

Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix features a satisfying blend of sweet & tart dried cranberries, blueberries and cherries mixed with premium jumbo cashews, walnut halves, pumpkin seeds, almonds and decadent dark chocolate slices. With three grams of protein per serving, this mix is perfect for outdoor sports like hiking and climbing, as well as when you're looking for a healthy pick-me-up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix (2.5 lbs.)!
Chastity A.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I snack on this [email protected] time at work. I love the variety of nuts and dried fruit...and dark chocolate! Absolutely love this mix. I’ve bought a few bags already and the price is pretty good too!
Aubri B.
Victor, ID
I am LOVING this trail mix. The dried cranberries and chocolate are by far my favorite part. Not a huge fan of the dried blueberries but That won’t stop me from eating it. I buy this every time I make a shopping haul!
CJ P.
Navasota, TX
I hate trail mix. Well, I hated trail mix. Until I found this one. It is by FAR the best trail mix I have ever eaten. Not too much of this or that. Everything is perfectly in balance and delicious. Healthy and nutritious, too! I would recommend!!!
Abbie Q.
Grand Rapids , MN
Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix (2.5 lbs.) uploaded by Abbie Q.
I love this triple berry nut mix (minus the walnuts but that's personal choice) it has little pieces of chocolate that work so well with the dried berries and pumpkins seeds. It's a great snack for one of my kids who can eat and loves nut mix
Ashley D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I was so excited to try this after I seen it in the spring Sam’s Club flier. It’s so delicious and I love everything about it except for the amount of chocolate pieces it has. For me personally, it’s way too much chocolate. Still delicious though!
Kayla S.
64082
Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix (2.5 lbs.) uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Our favorite trail mix. It has dark chocolate and so many good dried fruits and nuts. It makes about 15 individualized servings. That’s less than $1.00 per serving. So worth it! Will buy again.
Karen W.
Denver, CO
I love this. It’s not that expensive, because you get so much. It makes a great snack.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
Member's Mark Triple Berry Nut Trail Mix (2.5 lbs.) uploaded by Preeti S.
My favorite mosttttt favvv. Snack ever! Has all the goodness of dried berries nuts and also little chocolate ! It’s so sooo yummy! I love love love it! Value for money- and recommend it to everyone who is in search of yummy healthy snacks ! It is superb

Looking for your answer?