Member's Mark Tall Kitchen Simple Fit Drawstring Bags with Fresh Clean Scent (13 gal, 180ct.)

BY MEMBERS MARK

Member's Mark® Tall Kitchen Simple Fit™ drawstring trash bags with Fresh Clean scent help neutralize odors in your kitchen. The tear-resistant texture and leak-protection seals, combined with the expand and grip drawstring, provide a superior bag for even the toughest jobs. 13-gallon size fits most standard tall kitchen garbage bins. see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I HATE these trash bags. I usually use name brand bags but my mom talked be into buying these because they were cheaper. I regret this purchase. They do not fit over the top of my trash can without my tearing them to fit. It should not be this hard to get a bag to fit in my trash can, it's a standard trash can. I'll never buy these again.
Melanie W.
The price is amazing for the amount you get. I only have to buy trash bags 1 time a year! Great value