Member's Mark Tall Kitchen Simple Fit Drawstring Bags with Fresh Clean Scent (13 gal, 180ct.)

BY MEMBERS MARK

Member's Mark® Tall Kitchen Simple Fit™ drawstring trash bags with Fresh Clean scent help neutralize odors in your kitchen. The tear-resistant texture and leak-protection seals, combined with the expand and grip drawstring, provide a superior bag for even the toughest jobs. 13-gallon size fits most standard tall kitchen garbage bins. see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I HATE these trash bags. I usually use name brand bags but my mom talked be into buying these because they were cheaper. I regret this purchase. They do not fit over the top of my trash can without my tearing them to fit. It should not be this hard to get a bag to fit in my trash can, it's a standard trash can. I'll never buy these again.
Nicole M.
Lomita, CA
I recently bought these instead of the name brand trying to save money. I was afraid but am very pleased. I definitely got more bags at a cheaper price. The quality of the bag is so much better than the name brand also. The name brand bag always tore near the drawstring and these bags haven’t done it yet! I will never buy the name brand again. I wish I had tried these bags sooner.
MELANIE W.
The price is amazing for the amount you get. I only have to buy trash bags 1 time a year! Great value