Member's Mark

Member's Mark Super Premium...
210 Reviews
5 / 5
The only paper towels I use! Very affordable and doesn’t tear weird. It’s not super soft but it absorbs well. I love the size of the sheets, they are perfect. I don’t see lint left behind often with these.
5 / 5
a great strong quality like Bounty, in my opinion. one whole pack lasts my household of 2 for almost a year!! great price as well. will only buy these paper towels from now on!!
5 / 5
I bought this because of the great quality of the toilet paper . This is a great quality product and its at a very reasonable price per paper towel roll .
5 / 5
Great Value, Great Product! These are the only paper towels that I buy for our home. I love that they come prepackaged.
5 / 5
Estas servilletas estan buenisimas, son muy absorbentes, ya que es multiusos, yo las uso para muchas cosas, desde envolver un sandwich hasta limpiar una superfecie, la verdad son buenas tiene un precio adecuado y accesible, muy recomendado. [product:members-mark-super-premium-select-and-tear-paper-towels]
5 / 5
Forget Bounty, love this paper towel. I wipe, rinse and reuse. It's thick and tough and cheaper than the name brands. Stands up to kids and dogs.
5 / 5
This is worth the money! We use a lot of paper towels and this has always been a staple in my house. Having it in bulk is such a plus! The quality is really well too! It's very affordable and I would recommend this!
5 / 5
I love these papers towels, especially with having a four-year-old, two cats, and a dog. You can imagine the masses they make, so these come in super hand for every kind of mess. They are Makers Mark which is Sam's Club brand, so you know it balk size and affordable price. They are strong enough to absorb water out of carpet without leaving the peely balls, but also soft enough to clean son's messy face. I have not found a better paper towel than this brand here and I have been using them for years.
5 / 5
Buying these in bulk is my absolute favorite! They work just as well as the name brand paper towels and they're cheaper
5 / 5
I bought these for the first time recently. They absorb well and the roll lasts a long time. I think they are great and good value for the money. They have gone up recently like everything else but are still cheaper than a lot of paper towels.