Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels uploaded by Melissa J.

BY MEMBERS MARK #50 in Paper Towels

Member's Mark Premium Paper Towels are equal to 22 regular rolls. Our new, improved towels are thicker and more absorbent for even the toughest mess. Select and tear feature allows you to use only the amount you need. see more...

Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I have been buying these paper towels for over 2 years now, and have never been disappointed. They are extremely affordable and one pack lasts me months! I love buying in bulk to save money, and recommend doing so to others as well if you have the space to store the extras in. They soak up spills nicely!
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
These are amazing paper towels that you can get at Sam's club in bulk. They are able to withstand being soaked and not feathering or tearing apart. They aren't thin and cheap, they are about medium thickness compared to other paper towels. The roll will last a while, depending on your uses for it, and how many people. I love buying these in bulk because they're such a great price!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
These are now the only paper towels I buy. Very absorbent and selectable sizes. The price is unbeatable and the quality is as good if not better than a lot of the big name brands on the market. I buy them for my home Ahmed my business. I highly recommend them for the quality and value.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
My favorite things about these paper towels:  1) great price, 2) they absorb a lot of liquid and hold up well, 3) they are half-size with perforations down the middle so if you only need a little bit you don't have to take a normal full-size sheet. These are about the only paper towels we use and I highly recommend them.
Ashley H.
Only paper towels my family buys. They are a great price, no frills and heavy duty. They simply put get the job done. Never had an issue or complaint with them. They last way longer than similar brands, we use them daily (I cut some in half to make napkins) and a package lasts my family about 2-3 months. Can't go wrong with these paper towels, great product even better price. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
These paper towels hold up very well. The towels are perforated in half sheet sizes for smaller messes or cleaning. They hold up well when wet. The value for the amount of towels is fantastic and better than regular named brand paper towels.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I will forever buy these paper towels! The pack is huge and a roll lasts a long time. Up front, the cost is greater than buying a smaller pack but they are heavy duty and worth it. Realistically you are saving money by buying in bulk.
Maria C.
Champaign, IL
These are the only paper towels we have been buying for almost three years and they're great. I love that they have the half sheets.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL
We love this brand just like the toilet paper for the quality quantity and price you can't go wrong with this product!!
Jennifer P.
Le Roy, WV
A great paper towel at a great price! Our Sam's Club even runs sales from time to time making them an even better deal.