Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels

Member's Mark Premium Paper Towels are equal to 22 regular rolls. Our new, improved towels are thicker and more absorbent for even the toughest mess. Select and tear feature allows you to use only the amount you need.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels!
Chantal  H.
Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels uploaded by Chantal  H.
I shop at Sam's Club often and when there paper towels are available I grab them! They are a great bargain for value and last a long time! I love that they are select a size and you get 15 mega rolls for about $17.00 which is about $1.13/roll đź‘Ź I would highly recommend this brand for performance and long lasting. [product:member's-mark-super-premium-2-ply-paper-towels-1-roll-150-sheet-roll]
Diana P.
Omaha, NE
Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels uploaded by Diana P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These are by far my favorite paper towels. They last me a while and I like the select & tear feature so you can grab as many towels as needed. They absorb very well and don't tear easily when being used. For the quality, quantity and price, I'll continue to choose these over and over again.
Kerrie J.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my go to for the last 4 years I won’t even buy another brand other than this
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Buying in bulk always saves some money. Me and my partner always by the Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels from Sam's Club and they last us forever! The quality of these paper towels are decent but the real draw is how many you get for the price point. With these you only need to buy more from the store every 5 months or so
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels uploaded by Nicole S.
As a family we use A Lot of paper products so we rely on members mark brand for everything from paper towels to toilet paper and paper plates. The paper towels are comparable to name brands but much more affordable. We always have a huge stock on hand. Having kids. We deal with messes and spills every day and these offer us an affordable option for our growing family.
Lindsay A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think these generic paper towels stand up to the big brands in terms of quality and value. I like to buy paper towels in bulk so I don't have to worry about running out and don't have to purchase as often. A great value for an everyday product and I do recommend giving these a try.
Laura M.
These paper towels are great. Just as durable and absorbant as the name brands and at a great value! I also love the half sheets so you dont have to waste any if it's just for a small job (or sandwich). Will continue to repurchase these as long as they are available.
Tara  S.
Homer City, PA
Again, Sams club for the win! I absolutely love buying their brand paper towels and toilet paper. So much cheaper and honestly they are just as good, If not better than most of the name brand paper towels. If you have a sams club, get their toiletries! You won’t be disappointed!
Angela L.
Milford, CT
Members Mark Paper Towels are the only paper towels I use. They are the best paper towel, they never leave Linton on the surface, they come in select a size or regular size and they are cheaper than the other name brands. I do recommend this product and try it for yourself.
Carla R.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Sam's Club
When I started buying this brand it was really good and durable. The last time I bought this towel paper it was like really thin. I had to use several just to dry hands. Good price for the number of rolls that you get. However, the quality is most important to me. Therefore I will not be purchasing this again and back to Brawny I have gone.

Looking for your answer?