BY MEMBERS MARK #47 in Baby Wipes

Member's Mark® Premium Wipes are made with a unique 3-layer fabric. This wipe has been exactly designed so that the two outer layers are quilted and help promote excellent cleaning, while still being gentle to the skin. The inner layer is strong and thick to prevent tearing or stretching, thus keeping your hands clean. The combination of these three layers deliver a wipe that is strong, yet incredibly soft. They are also Hypoallergenic, fragrance and latex free.

• Do these smell and do they burn on your eyes?3 Answers
  • Anyone else have problems with the green opening breaking? Love t...3 Answers
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
Review for: 1000 Pk Premium Baby Wipes 3 Ply Thickness Size of 7.7" X 6.7" more...
These are my all time absolute favorite wipes in the whole world. This whole box lasts about a month for us and don’t break my kid out or make his behind red like other wipes!! I got 2 boxes for under $30!!! These wipes are seriously freaking awesome!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Review for: Member's Mark Premium Baby Wipes (1,000 ct.) more...
Love love these these wipes. I switched from pampers wipes to these And haven't looked back since. They're not bulky, have a little scrub texture to them while staying super soft, no harsh smell, and the perfect wetness!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I buy the unscented type. I don't have a baby but I use baby wipes for everything from wiping up messes to clean off sticky surfaces and everything in between. They are soft, durable and good quality. The only thing that i don't like is the lid breaks off easily
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
These wipes are sensitive, cheap, and good quality. The only complaint I have about them is the bulky, oblong box they come in. It is a hassle to transport and store - but if that's my only issue I'd say they are still worth it! They work great in my wipe warmer and come apart easily without tearing!
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
We really like these wipes. They are not super soft so they are able to catch and clean like we like. They meet our expectations. They do not smell which I️ really like. We recommend them for the price and quality. This is our third kid and love them!
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
I would have probably never tried these because Huggies has always been my go to however I received these as a baby shower gift and am loving them so far! They are soft buy strong and get the job done with minimal wipes always!
Vanessa L.
For the quantity the price is good, but they left my daughter so drenched that’s wed have to air dry her for at least 5 min. They’d stretch so bad that it was literally like a bath towel. I did not like them at all.
Madison R.
My son is almost 2, and these are the only wipes we have used on him. They are perfect for his sensitive skin and they hold together and do not stretch or rip.
Angel C.
Review for: Member's Mark Premium Baby Wipes (1,000 ct.) more...
I absolutely love the premium baby wipes by Member's Mark. Currently as of right now, the 1000 ct. baby wipes are on sale for less than $15.00 at my local Sam's Club.

When we buy the Member's Mark Premium Baby Wipes, we purchase them in scent free. My daughter has very sensitive skin and these are amazing for her. The wipes do not break her skin out which makes this momma happy.
Alexis B.
I fell in love with these wipes, just recently.
We moved to Alaska and beings that cost of living is a bit higher here, I found a Sam's Club nearby. I decided to give the wood a try since it was a pack of 10 for only $21. Hard top packs, which are my favorite. So we gave them a try, and oh my...they are wonderful. Thick but not too thick. They don't rip easily like huggies. They're moist, but not too moist. They're so perfect! I always make sure to pick up a case once a month when I go to Sam's!
Nicole M.
Do these smell and do they burn on your eyes?
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
Anyone else have problems with the green opening breaking? Love these expect for that part breaking.