BY MEMBERS MARK

New Member's Mark Power Pacs 90 ct. Premium Single Dose Laundry Detergent delivers superior performace and great value detergent Power Pac. Just one Power Pac cleans one load of laundry. Member's Mark Power Pacs are formulated with powerful stain fighters to get your clothes clean and smelling fresh! Member's Mark Power Pacs dissolve completely in all water types and are HE compatible, which means that they are safe for all washing machines. The convenient, easy-to-use design means no more measuring, no more drips, and no more rinsing of a sticky detergent cap. As always, Member's Mark. see more...

Bethany U.
Camden, TN
Love these pods. They have a fresh, clean scent and leave my clothes smelling and looking great. Occasionally, I may need to use a laundry booster, because I feel it doesn’t get my husbands work clothes as clean as another brand I have used. This product is so incredibly affordable, and much better quality, in my opinion, than comparable priced laundry detergents. I like to place a large Sams Club order once every few months and stock up on laundry detergent, diapers, wipes, paper towels, etc. I’m continually impressed with Members Mark quality.
Robin J.
Akron, OH
Getting my clothes clean as well as Tide.  We have 7 people in our family so we have switched to the power pac laundry detergent.  These are very easy to use.  Just throw one in the washer with your clothing.  Please keep out of reach of small children.  Leaves clothing clean and fresh.
Lindsey C.
Great overall laundry detergent!! Love the convenience of the packs and no mess of pouring. Great for teenagers starting to do laundry because there’s no guessing of how much to put in. Great smell and effective!
VAL B.
I use these pod packs all the time. The convenient pods definitely save on our grocery bill since we are not wasting or adding too much detergent to our wash loads. My only negative is that with every pack I've bought, a single pod has burst and when I get to the bottom, I find the remaining pods slimy with detergent spilled on them. However, it is a minor problem with such a large package and I would recommend the product to anyone.
Beth
Palmyra, PA
Great value for something I use at least once a day if not more. Great to get these items in bulk so that they are always there when you need them.
Lisa T.
Proctorville
This is definitely a great value and is good for your standard wash. The scent has room for improvement.
Christa A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Works great - fantastic price - lasts forever. Would not change anything about these laundry pacs
Alexana C.
San Angelo
Great value, gets everything clean and smelling fresh. Definitely will keep buying these.