BY MEMBERS MARK

New Member's Mark Power Pacs Premium Single Dose Laundry Detergent delivers superior performance and great value in a quick and convenient detergent Power Pac. Just one Power Pac cleans one load of laundry. Member's Mark Power Pacs are formulated with powerful stain fighters to get your clothes clean and smelling fresh. Member's Mark Power Pacs dissolve completely in all water types and are HE compatible, which means they are safe for all washing machines. The convenient, easy-to-use design means no more measuring, no more drips and no more rinsing of a sticky detergent cap. As always, Member's Mark products are backed by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. see more...

Stacie D.
Denver
I used to be a Tide user, but when we reevaluated our budget we decided to go less expensive on laundry products and these did not disappoint! I could never tell if I had switched brands had I not bought them myself, and I lose the smell. I recommend to everyone!
Jillian K.
Wesley chapel, FL
Super simple and convenient to use. No measuring or spelling of detergent or fabric softeners anymore. Just pull one pack out of the package and throw it into the washer and you're John. Same great scent and same great cleaning ability
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got this because it comes in a huge pack and the price was great! At first they were working terrific. The smell isn't too strong and the pods are convenient. Buy I've been noticing that the outside of the pod has been stuck to some clothes and not fully dissolving.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
These get the job done but I wish they had a greater scent. The price is great for the amount you get. The packs themselves are very similar to tide packs. I like the box they come in. I'm hoping in the future they make different scents!