Member's Mark Paper Towel, 15 Rolls/150 Sheets per Roll

by Members Mark

New featuring a new and improved design, Member's Mark Super Premium Two-Ply Paper Towels cut right through the biggest messes. These strong, super-absorbent towels are also great for wiping down glass, appliances, countertops, dishes, walls, tile and more. The Select and Tear® feature makes tearing off the right amount of towel for the job easy, eliminating waste and giving you more mileage per roll.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Paper Towel, 15 Rolls/150 Sheets per Roll!
San Antonio, TX
Member's Mark Paper Towel, 15 Rolls/150 Sheets per Roll uploaded by MARISOL M.
Member's Mark Paper Towel, 15 Rolls/150 Sheets per Roll uploaded by MARISOL M.
I love these Paper Towels from Sams. I use too often that I keep every where in my household. I keep in the bathroom, kitchen for sure, the garage, outdoor patio, Wood shed, Laundry room & The Pantry. The price is great and I will continue to purchase and recommend. I love the quality and the absorption quality also, its worth every dollar amount spent. These are also long lasting. I place my orders Online and Sam's ships in 2 days.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Member's Mark Paper Towel, 15 Rolls/150 Sheets per Roll uploaded by Monique A.
The Member's Mark Super Premium Select and Tear Paper Towels are a FANTASTIC VALUE and it GETS THE JOB DONE just like their competitors, but without the high financial expense! I have never been unsatisfied with this product and with my little army of kids and pets - it’s a 5-STAR PRODUCT in my books!!!
Walterboro , SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Although it's considered generic, these are some great paper towels. The rolls lasts way longer than any roll I've ever tried, and they are durable and sturdy. Because I buy them in bulk, they last a long time and well worth the money. A highly recommended product.
Topeka, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great brand of paper towel! I love the ability to clean up things with a small amount of paper towels. The price is great, and there is a good amount of rolls of paper towels so I don't have to buy them very often. I would definitely recommend this.
Raton, NM
I love these paper towels! I let my Sam's Club membership lapse and I was kicking myself for it when I bought Sparkle paper towels. These are so thick and absorbent they compare to Bounty and are cheaper too! I seriously feel cheated with any other brand.
Greenwood , SC
Our family has been using these Sam’s paper towels for years and the money you save buying them in bulk is awesome! They work wonderfully so if you’re in the market to save a little money and have room to store the extra this is the way to go!!!!
Perry, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These paper towels are my favorite. They are super thick, and absorbent. The half sheets are practical, so we only use what we need. The rolls last a long time, and the fact that the pack comes with 15 means I’m not constantly buying paper towels!
Friendswood, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the paper towels and how you get so much more for your money. You can tear off a small piece to dry your hands or a larger sheet to use for cleaning and other household chores or needs for paper towels. I will continue to purchase.
denham springs
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the ONLY paper towels I buy! I have to stay stocked up on paper towels at all times and buying in bulk is great! The tear size is perfect. When my 4 year old runs to grab one they rip easy and they pick up so much liquid!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
You really can’t beat these paper towels for the price!! They’re strong and absorbing, making cleaning up a breeze. They also have the select a size feature which helps the paper towels last longer when you opt for a smaller sheet.

Looking for your answer?