Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor

by Member's Mark

SC NICO 2MG SF MNT LOZ 8X27'S

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor!
Christina  S.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Christina  S.
I was super excited to have been chosen for this one. I've tried quitting in the past, but let's be real. Its HARD! so far with these lozenges it has helped cut down the craving but also leaves a weird tingly feeling as well! I would recommend to family and friends as I know going cold Turkey isnt for everyone.
Heather Z.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Heather Z.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Heather Z.
This is a huge supply I was blown away by the quantity and quality of the lozenges. The water bottle is amazing I gave it to my fiancé for Father’s Day for his daily workouts because he liked it so much! The lozenges are nice and minty and I haven’t craved a cigarette since I started using the lozenges. If your a smoker and want to quit this is an amazing option!
Sara F.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Sara F.
These Nicotine Lozenges have been a lifesaver! The mint flavor is refreshing when I am craving nicotine. These have become my go to for assistance in quitting nicotine!
Jennifer L.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Jennifer L.
Hey guys, look what I received free in exchange for my honest opinion. They came at a good time because of course I started smoking and need to quit. I couldn’t wait to snap a picture of these and brake this package open. After testing these Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mints, i can say they are pretty decent so far and there’s not nasty after taste either. What’s a bummer is I can’t compare them to other brands because I haven’t tried other brands.
Nicole  R.
Thomasville, GA
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Nicole  R.
I have been trying to quit smoking for awhile now! Thankfully Influenster sent me these to try. The taste is actually not that bad, it's a mild mint flavor. They do help a little with not getting that withdrawal type feeling from not smoking. As far as the hand to mouth like smoking a cigarette, is still missing. The only thing I don't like about the product is you have to let the mint dissolve on your tongue for twenty minutes and they advise you not to swallow.
Toni T.
Lancaster, CA
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Toni T.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Toni T.
Influenster sent me some makers Mark nicotine lozenges 2 mg stop smoking aid, And I cannot believe how many bottles I actually received! So I started taking them the other day, and the flavors nothing fantastic it's minty but kind of chalky. It is something I have no problem getting used to. Whenever I have the urge to smoke I just pop in one of these lozenges And it seems to curtell my urge to smoke. I'm very thankful to get to try these as they are comparable to Nicorette lozenges which are extremely expensive! So it's nice to know there is an alternative that doesn't break the bank. So if you're trying to quit smoking a highly recommend makers mark nicotine lozenges to milligrams
Katerra W.
Memphis, TN
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Katerra W.
They are really good for people who are trying to stop smoking. I gave my aunt one to test it out and she loved them she hasn’t smoked a cigarette yet.
Anakaury V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Anakaury V.
Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things I have ever quit in my life and it’s not going to be an easy road and you have to be all in to be able to do it. These nicotine lozenges can help but you have to help to. I have done great and sometime I slip up but I have one goal and it’s to stop. They taste ok. But I’m not a mint flavor person but they work. I like they come in different bottles with only a few in each to keep them from not being fresh. I can take them in a pocket or purse since they are small to carry around. Follow instructions is a must.
Danielle M.
Athens, TX
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Danielle M.
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Danielle M.
This is my first Influenster box that arrived and I must say I am now More excited about quitting smoking and more determined than ever before because I was not expecting this Bulk amount of lozenges! Thank you so much I finally have the determination and willpower to stop a 21 year habit! You guys are amazing!!
Jessica C.
Raiford, FL
Member's Mark Nicotine Lozenge 2mg, Mint Flavor uploaded by Jessica C.
I received this item for free from Influenster I’m exchange for my honest review and I couldn’t be more thankful. It definitely helps me not crave my vape when I have the lozenge in my mouth and the taste isn’t bad either.

Looking for your answer?